18th March 2015, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission to study B.S(Mathematics) in Aligarh Muslim University?

Hello,
I want to do B.Sc Mathematics program
in Aligarh Muslim University.
Kindly tell me how I get admission?
Please let me know immediately.
With Regards-

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission to study B.S(Mathematics) in Aligarh Muslim University? -- [New]
  2. How to get admission in Ph.D in Aligarh Muslim university?
  3. Procedure to get admission in H.S. Science in Aligarh Muslim University?
  4. Admission in B.Com in Aligarh Muslim university for student of class 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How can I get admission to study Bachelor of Fine Arts in Aligarh Muslim University?
  6. How to get admission in 11th class in Aligarh Muslim University?
  7. How may one get admission in Aligarh Muslim University after 10th? Where can I get the admission form?
  8. Admission procedure for admission in B.Com in Aligarh University?
  9. Can I get admission in B.Com in Aligarh Muslim University after scoring 62.15% in 12th? Procedure to take admission in B.Com?
  10. Can I get admission in B.Com in Aligarh Muslim University after scoring 62.15% in 12th? Procedure of admission in B.Com?
  11. Will I get admission in Aligarh Muslim University after passing 10th CBSE board exam?
  12. Can I get admission in Aligarh Muslim University after studying in class 10th
  13. What is the procedure for admission in 11th class in Aligarh Muslim University
  14. How can I get admission to study Higher Secondary in Aligarh Muslim University if studying in Doha, Qatar?
  15. how to get admission in Aligarh Muslim University after passing 10th class examination
  16. Procedure to get admission in B.Tech through lateral entry in Aligarh Muslim University for Diploma holder?
  17. How to get admission in Aligarh Muslim University? What is the criteria?
  18. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study M.Sc(Mathematics) in Aligarh Muslim University?
20th March 2015, 08:56 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How can I get admission to study B.S(Mathematics) in Aligarh Muslim University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I want to do B.Sc Mathematics program
in Aligarh Muslim University.
Kindly tell me how I get admission?
Please let me know immediately.
With Regards-
Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) in Mathematics is an Bachelor degree course having duration of three years. Some college offer the course in semester
pattern whereas some others offers the same in yearly pattern.

B.Sc Mathematics Eligiblt Criteria through Aligarh Muslim University:

-> Applicants should have passed 12th standard in science stream from a recognized board or university with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects.

-> Applicants must secure a minimum aggregate of 50% in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.

The admission process for the course is based on the 12th standard board exam score. You can collect the application form from the Aligarh Muslim University campus by paying the prescribed amount or You can also download through the official website as well. The duly filled form should be submitted at the admission office before the closing date and the Aligarh Muslim University admission committee publishes a rank list on a merit basis.

Official website - www.amu.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?