26th April 2016, 01:21 PM
sowmisony

What should I do having weak financial background?

Well in 2010 i bought loan on dena bank..in 2016 i did not pay any amonut. my family background is too bad. so, what i need to do...plz help us

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do having weak financial background? -- [New]
  2. How to get scholarships for MS in abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Is it better to do PG after B.E or after some work experience?
  4. List of scholarship for students with poor financial background with 12th pass?
  5. What are the courses available in robotics field? How may I pursue that degree?
  6. What should I do after completion of diploma in Electronics? Find a job or continue studies?
  7. What should I do to study in abroad after 12th having weak financial background?
  8. Am I eligible to get a scholarship if I have scored 68% marks?
  9. Is there any scholarships available for Hindu students with poor financial background for doing B.Tech course?
  10. Detailed information about scholarship for financially weak B.Tech student?
  11. After 10th exams from which board should I do 11th, MP Board or CBSE board?
  12. How to get education loan for management studies which costs 3.75 Lacs?
  13. Can I do CS Training without resigning my Job being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Com and doing Job? Is this possible to do CS course for the candidates with weak financial background?
  14. Should I study BBA if completed 12th Science but weak in Maths?
  15. Do I have a chance for scholarship if my financial background is low? I am a student of JNTUK University
  16. Career options after 12th standard(commerce stream) after 60% marks, weak in English and poor financial condition?
  17. Education loan for B.Sc in Agriculture?
  18. Scholarship for further studies in abroad being a Physically challenged person and financial weak?
27th April 2016, 12:55 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do having weak financial background?

You must to pay the installment of bank loan after one year of completion of your degree course. You can ask to the bank manager for low worth installment for paying your loan.
You should try to search any good job for you so that you can pay the bank loan installment. Also you can do some part time jobs like data entry operator, coaching classes or some other as per your skills for earning some money for your needs. You can also participate in the various online scholarship schemes.
So don't give up your confidence and try to tackle your current situation with your skills.
27th April 2016, 12:49 PM
pabolu srivalli

Default Re: What should I do having weak financial background?

You should pay all your loans in time other wise you will be at risk and there might have court cases also if you did not pay the loans amount in the right time,so pay all your debts with in time

Also you interest also will increase if you did not pay the amount in the right time.If you wants to get good money and clear all your debts take a good job and work for part time jobs also which gives you nice income.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?