22nd June 2017, 06:20 PM

What should I do if I want to join chemical engineering associate after B.Sc graduation?

What should I do if I want to join chemical engineering associate after B.Sc graduation? What is the minimum criteria they will look for? Can you please give me the complete details which I need to follow for the same? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Which stream in B.Tech is a better choice for me to join after completion of Diploma in Chemical Engineering?
  2. Eligibility to study Ph.D in Chemical Sciences through CSIR after completed post graduation in Chemical Engineering?
  3. Can I join M.Tech chemical engineering after finishing BSc Chemistry
  4. How can join merchant navy after chemical engineering?
  5. Which course to do in Post Graduation being Chemical engineer?
  6. What is best after BSc chemical engineering and MSc organic cheistry? Can I do chemical engineering in Pune University
  7. What should I do after passing 12th with 63%?
  8. How to join BSc Agriculture course in Anna University?
  9. University offering Chemical Engineering or Petrochemical Engineering degree? What is the fee structure?
  10. Where should I look for chemical engineering jobs? I have passed B.Tech in Chemical Engineering
  11. Possibility to study Graduation in Canada for Diploma Chemical Engineer who has 4 years of work experience in Refinery Industry?
  12. ITI or Diploma courses related to Chemical engineering? Institutes or colleges offering this course in Mumbai?
  13. What are the chemical engineering job opportunities?
  14. Which is the best course in engineering? What is the future of Chemical Engineering?
  15. Best Chemical Engineering colleges in Tamilnadu? Salary of Chemical Engineering in Abroad and the fee structure of it in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What are the career opportunities in Chemical Engineering?
  17. Can I apply for PG course in Petroleum Engineering after passing Chemical Engineering?
  18. Career prospects of a Chemical Engineer who has selected as a Associate System Engineer in IBM?
30th September 2017, 10:10 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do if I want to join chemical engineering associate after B.Sc graduation?

In order to be eligible for becoming Chemical Engineering Associate, one must have completed "Master's Degree".

The basic educational qualification required to be eligible is Master's Degree in the concerned discipline.

As per my knowledge, I suggest you to pursue Post Graduation after completion of studies in order to become Chemical Engineering Associate.

On the other side, candidates who are from Chemical Engineering background are also eligible for becoming Chemical Engineering Associate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?