30th April 2016, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to get admission in Dhoulpur army school?

I want to admission in Dhoulpur army school for my son.
I am a civilian.
Please guide me. What are the steps we need to follow for the same? Can someone please guide me in this?

Thanks!

30th April 2016, 11:42 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to get admission in Dhoulpur army school?

To get admission in Dhoulpur army school the candidate should give an exam called " CET ". With this selection process you can directly go to "Class VI ".

More over candidate has to satisfy below requirements :

>> Age should be in between 10 to 11 years for Class VI

>> You should have passed Class "V".
1st May 2016, 12:37 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to get admission in Dhoulpur army school?

Foe getting admission in Dhoulpur Army School you have to appear in the common entrance test. After clearing the entrance test you have to face a small easy interview. After clearing the interview you have to pass the medical test conducted by their medical officer. If you clear all the above stages then you will get admission in the Dhoulpur army school. After clearing the above tests you simply have to complete the other admission formalities and then you can start your classes from the scheduled date.
1st May 2016, 12:56 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

In order to get admission in the above mentioned school, you will have to appear for and clear the entrance examination conducted by the school itself and after having cleared the examination you will be very much eligible to get admission in the school and can then continue with your course ahead.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?