18th June 2016, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to join B.Tech course after completion of diploma in electronics and communication?

What is the procedure followed to join B.Tech course after completion of diploma in electronics and communication? Can someone please provide me the details which we need to follow for the same? Awaiting to get the response soon. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. How to join B.Tech course through Lateral Entry after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Which course is best after completion of diploma Electronics and Communication engineering?
  3. What should I do to join diploma in electronics communication after completion of ITI Mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  4. Procedure to do the marine course after completion of diploma in electronics and communication?
  5. How to join Indian Air Force after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  6. Courses after diploma in Electronics and Communication except B.Tech?
  7. What is the procedure to be followed for doing B.Tech after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  8. How to join Aeronautical course after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  9. Procedure to apply for Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering for ITI holder?
  10. Chances to study B.Tech in Abroad for Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering student?
  11. How can I apply to study B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  12. What is the procedure I need to follow to join in marine engineering after completion of diploma course?
  13. Procedure to get jobs after completing diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  14. What is the procedure followed to do aeronautical engineering in abroad with scholarship after completion of diploma in electronics and communication?
  15. What is the procedure followed for studying abroad after completion of diploma in electronics and communication engineering?
  16. Am I eligible to join B.E in IIT after comlpetion of diploma in Electronics and Communication engineering?
  17. How can I study B.Tech in Abroad after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  18. What is the procedure to join AMIE course? I have passed diploma in electronics and communication
18th June 2016, 08:11 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to join B.Tech course after completion of diploma in electronics and communication?

To join B.Tech course after completion of your Diploma course in Electronics and Communication Engineering, you must have to follow the below mentioned procedure :-

=> You should have to appear in Lateral Entry examination LEET which is conducted by your respective state board of technical education.

=> If you qualify the LEET examination, you need to participate in counselling process according to your examination rank on scheduled day of counselling, you need to submit your certificates and enroll your web options in the counselling process.

Based on your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in the college which you are eligible to get admission for pursuing B.Tech course. Being a Diploma holder, you can get direct admission in second year of B.Tech course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?