14th August 2012, 04:42 PM
niranjanninjas

What should I do in MS after studying B.E 2nd year?

hai me niranjan studying b.e..2nd yr.....i want to know what should i do in M.S.......my interest are
  1. gaming
  2. hardware
  3. software
  4. designing processors...
you please suggest what courses to be done to get into respective fields after B.E.... and also suggest me where to do ? ........please say me the more salary earning field...thanking you in advance.........

17th March 2013, 09:27 AM
krrishh_002

Default Re: What should I do in MS after studying B.E 2nd year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by niranjanninjas View Post
hai me niranjan studying b.e..2nd yr.....i want to know what should i do in M.S.......my interest are
  1. gaming
  2. hardware
  3. software
  4. designing processors...
you please suggest what courses to be done to get into respective fields after B.E.... and also suggest me where to do ? ........please say me the more salary earning field...thanking you in advance.........
Hi niranjan,

You didn't specified your present field so that we can properly guide you.

If your presently in CSE ot IT then its easy for you to get into the field of your interest in MS. Gaming you may not find in MS but there's lots of software and hardware , also designing coursed available for you in MS.

Just go for TOFEL or GRE and score above 6.5 or 300+ respectively so that you get good college with scholarship. Presently your in 2nd year only its just a start of core subjects in next year you may find any new interesting field to do MS.

For now concentrate on your studies, get good percent and for gamimg you may find animated courses outside in private institutes.

All the best!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?