6th November 2011, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

What should I do in my PG, M.Tech or MBA?

sir now i am pursuing BE (engineering) in computer science branch and i am in 7 th sem.this is my last year in my graduation so i want to ask about my post graduation ...
what should i do in my PG- M tech or MBA..??

18th June 2012, 12:37 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do in my PG, M.Tech or MBA?

Preferably you must pursue M.Tech course. This is if you have interest in the technical line. Else MBA is also a good option to switch over to non technical i.e. management role. For either of the options you should be well prepared for the entrance exam. Securing admission in reputed institutes is a must. Probably you try to gain 1-2 years of work experience and prepare for the entrance exams along with it.
18th June 2012, 01:42 PM
shanthi2004

Default Re: What should I do in my PG, M.Tech or MBA?

mba and m.tech have equal importance...if you are a person who have a very good communicating and managing skills thubs up for mba..make sure you do this in a well recognised institute...coming to m.tech prefer the courses like mechanical,civil,electrical which are evergreen all the time irrespective of inflation too....after m.tech you can take over technical job or teaching the noble profession...all the best!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?