9th September 2016, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

What are the future scope of getting a job after completion of masters in Police Administration?

What are the future scope of getting a job after completion of masters in Police Administration? Can you please give me the information on this? What are the steps we need to follow to ensure to complete the masters degree and get a job? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do masters in heritage management after completion of engineering? What is the scope of future job prospects?
  2. What is the government job scope after doing MA in Police Administration?
  3. What does MFA(Masters in Fiance), MIB(Masters in international Business) and MTA(Masters in Tourism Administration) deal with? What is the future and scope in all the courses?
  4. How can I get a job in Nashik after doing masters in public administration? What's the future prospective?
  5. What is the scope in masters of hospital administration or healthcare administration?
  6. Which type of post will I get in Bihar police after completion of MA in Police Administration in distance mode? -- [New]
  7. Is there any scope for getting a job in Public Administration field after completion of MA graduation?
  8. What kind of jobs we will get after pursuing B.Tech and do masters in administration?
  9. Colleges offering masters in Bioinformatics and scope for the same? Job opportunities after the course?
  10. Is there any scope available for doing masters in Anthropology?
  11. Which subject is preferred among masters in International Relations, masters in IT or masters in Banking and Finance?
  12. What is the career scope after completing PG in Police Administration?
  13. Is there any scholarships for students who want to do research in Police Administration? How can I get the scholarship?
  14. Am I eligible to do masters in Astrophysics after completion of Mathematics in India?
  15. Hospital Administration or Pharma Management? Which course has better jobs and future scope? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which are the better options available after completing BDS if one needs to switch their career option?
  17. Which is the best post graduate course to do after BDS?
  18. Advantages and disadvantages of studying M.Sc(Bioinformatics) in Free University of Berlin?
21st September 2016, 12:19 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the future scope of getting a job after completion of masters in Police Administration?

Future Scope of getting job after completion of Master's in Police Administration:

I can say that there is a good scope for candidates from Police Administration background. And several job opportunities available for candidates from Master's in Police Administration background are given below.

You may find employment opportunities in,
* Indian Civil Services
* Criminal Justice department
* Criminal Investigation Department (CID)
* Fraud Investigation fields
* Forensic departments
* Naturalization and Immigration department
* Drug and Food Administration departments
* Transportation Department

You may apply for the following job posts namely Security Management Officer, Police Officer, Traffic Police, Indian Police Service Officer, Indian Administrative Officer, Assistant Professor, Detective, Crime Lab Scientist, Immigration Inspector, Investigator and Security Management Officer posts.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?