28th August 2011, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

How is the salary of a CID?

Could u please tell me about the salary structure of a crime investigation department officer

11th October 2011, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How is the salary of a CID?

how to salary of cid
12th January 2012, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir,

My Name Is Shyam Singh ,
Sir Me B-Com 1'st Year Kar Rha Hu Aor Me C.I.D. Join Karna Chata Hu, Mujhe Anpne Par Pura confidence hai But Ek
TRAIL-BLAZER Ki Zarurat Hai.

Emai I.D. --- [email protected]
8th May 2012, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir how r u my name is ram from bihar sir mey bsc zoology hons second year mey hu mey janna chata hu ko cbi ya cid mey koi vacancy nikla h kya sir nikla ho to pls reply (my email id [email protected]
20th October 2012, 03:14 AM
Unregistered

sir, what are the qualifications required for being a CID officer and can you please suggest how may I do that..please inform me about its details in my mail box "[email protected]"
25th December 2012, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

sir,my name is anushila dey.i am a student of psychology.now i want to do criminology.after my muster degree can i join c.i.d??
25th December 2012, 10:10 PM
Kotesh432
Senior Member+

Hi Guest,

In CID, there are different fileds in which the salary ranges in different fields which you are going ot select.

The salary usually ranges from 20,000 to 40,000 per month.

The exact salary will be depending on the type of post which are slected for.

Thank you,

All the best.
31st January 2013, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
i am pursuing B.C.A. final year what can i apply to C.B.I. or C.I.D.
3rd April 2013, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO JOIN CID BUT I AM READING IN CLASS 9. WHAT I AM DOING TELL ME PLEASE
4th April 2013, 12:57 AM
Unregistered

How can i join CID? I have completed my 12th standard. So pliz give me your sugesstion through my [email protected]
8th July 2013, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

Sir, my name is RAJVEER SINGH RATHORE. I M FROM JAIPUR (RAJASTHAN). SIR I AM B.COM GRADUATE FROM RAJASTHAN UNIVERSITY JAIPUR. SIR I JOIN CBI. PLZ TELL ME THE PATH N PROSSISER OF JOIN THE CBI. SIR I M WAITING UR REPLY.
8th July 2013, 10:16 PM
chriss harris

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Could u please tell me about the salary structure of a crime investigation department officer
Average Criminal Investigations Cid Special Agent salaries for job postings in San Jose, CA are 33% higher than average Criminal Investigations Cid Special Agent salaries for job postings nationwide.
2nd May 2014, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

Sir my name is abinash karn.I am from nepal.can i become a cid officer of india. please give me a suggcccccestion to become a cid officer......I am neplease.my email is:[email protected]
30th March 2015, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, myself is dal salim From gujrat I'm join in Indian army after 3 year bt I like cid I mustered in cid plz reference what qualifications required .?
my Email ID. [email protected]
31st March 2015, 12:35 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

CID(Crime investigation department) is one of the best intelligence department of India and there are various posts in this department as-
Constable
Assistant sub inspector
Sub Inspector
Inspector
ACP(Assistant commissioner of police)
Commissioner
Director

So the salary also varies from the post to post and depends on the pay scale of that post but the minimum pay scale is held in this department- 5200-20000 and the minimum salary fall in 18000-60000 per month minimum.

But if you join such departments after passing the entrance test as I.B. , SSc C.G.L. then it will led you post of Assistant sub inspector where salary with all wedges is minimum- 30000-35000 as TA DA including in it.
25th October 2015, 07:44 AM
Unregistered

Hello Sir,
Myself vinay from Bokaro steel city(Jharkhand).I just qualified 10th matric exam from jac. board,and now i am in 12th of I.sc in jac board.So, after 12th i want to join CID.So,kindly sujest me what should i do for joining CID.
Thankfully,
My [email protected]
23rd May 2017, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
Myself vinay from Bokaro steel city(Jharkhand).I just qualified 10th matric exam from jac. board,and now i am in 12th of I.sc in jac board.So, after 12th i want to join CID.So,kindly sujest me what should i do for joining CID.
Thankfully,
My [email protected]
Hello brother i am harshit and i also want to become cid officer I want to know that which subject you selected after 10th
24th May 2017, 12:59 PM
kohli183

CID Officer salary between : Rs.22468/- to 24632/-

CID Stands Central Investigation Deportment

Eligibility Details :

complete your Graduation in any stream from a recognized university and age limit between 21 to 30 years

Selection process based on written test , personal interview & physical events
4th August 2020, 09:47 AM
Unregistered

Hey sir please tell me what is the salary of sub inspector or inspector in cid how I become join this post
13th August 2020, 03:51 PM
deepikapandey9999

The salary in the government service is always better either its central Government service or State government service etc. The Salary CID officer is also better. They get paid very well for their job. There are also many other things that they get as Allowances etc.

The is given on the basis of the work profile of the employee in the service and it also depends on the area of posting etc like A field officer will make more money while the officer who has a duty in the office will get less as compared to the field officer
7th October 2020, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

Does the salary for CID reach to lakhs?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?