27th September 2016, 01:38 PM
qwzxertyui

What should I do to repeat 12th once again?

Hello sir, I have failed in cbse 12th board exams this year. Now I want to do my 12th again from some other CBSE schools. So what should I do to get admission.

27th September 2016, 09:24 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to repeat 12th once again?

You simply have to start with a fresh admission. For a fresh admission in 12th standard, you have to visit the school first. After that you have to purchase the prospectus from the reception. You will find the admission form inside the prospectus. Fill all details in admission form and submit in the admission cell. After that you have to submit your course fee. After doing this, you will be issued a registration number. With this registration number, you can start your classes from the scheduled date.
27th September 2016, 10:36 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Yes, you can change your school. You should have to your transfer certificate (TC) for that. You should talk to your school management for more information as every school has their own rules and regulations. Thanks
28th September 2016, 12:05 AM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

No need to worry you don't have to do much more. Now, form filling is going on for 2017 examination and you have to fill up form again as a private candidate. In march you have to write exam and examination routine will be published soon.
You can also fill up form from any other board also. There will be not much difference.
29th September 2016, 03:18 PM
shiwangini raj

Of course ,, you can take a fresh admission in 12th once again..
Because every year many students of 10th and 12th are failed.. After then they take a fresh admission in 12th.. And also if you want to change your board and take admission in other board then ,, at first you have to take your TC from your first school,, and then in which school you are interested to take admission ,, go to that particular school and take a admission form and fill up it and then submit it..
After then appear in entrance exams and got admission in that particular school.. And start your study again with fresh mind..
So ,, don't worry and do it..
Thanks..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?