8th May 2015, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to study MCA in IIT?

what will i do to study MCA in IIT?And give details about semesters and fees

15th May 2015, 06:43 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: What should I do to study MCA in IIT?

You mus appear in JOINT ADMISSION TEST (JAM) to get admission in IIT's. Admission are provided in IIT for MCA post graduation on the basis of JAM marks

Eligibility: At least 55% aggregate marks in the Bachelor’s degree.

Test pattern and selection: The objective and subjective questions will carry weightages of 30% and 70% respectively. For wrong answer to an objective type question, candidates will get negative 1/3 of the maximum marks assigned to that question.

For each test paper in JAM, separate rank lists, on the basis of written test, will be prepared for General, OBC (non-creamy layer), SC, ST and PD candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?