17th May 2015, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to follow for getting the education scholarship?

I want to know how can i get scholarship i am in need ...what is the procedure i have to follow..What is the procedure to follow for getting the education scholarship? Can you give me the information on this soon as possible? Thank you!

17th May 2015, 07:03 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to follow for getting the education scholarship?

To get scholarship for pursuing your higher studies, your family annual income should be less than one lakh rupees and you must have to apply for scholarship by visiting your respective state epass official website http://epass.cgg.gov.in/ by satisfying the below mentioned conditions :-

1. You should not be the child of any government employee.

2. Your family annual income should be less than one lakh rupees. In case of SC/ST candidates, the family annual income should be less than two lakh rupees.

3. You should get admission for pursuing your higher studies only through entrance examination counselling but, not under management quota seats.

By satisfying the above mentioned eligibility criteria and applying for scholarship, if all the details submitted by you are verified and found correct then, you will be granted scholarship for pursuing your higher studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?