24th April 2018, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

What should be the minimum percentage in graduation to be eligible for GRE exam?

I'm doing B.Tech Mechanical Engineering. What should be my final score in order to be eligible to appear for the Graduate Record Examinations (GRE) exam - 2018?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the minimum percentage of marks required in BE to be eligible for GRE exam?
  2. Am I eligible for GRE exam with 58% marks in my UG course? What is the minimum criteria followed for GRE exam?
  3. Which of the IITs doesn't have minimum percentage rule to study Post Graduation through GATE? Is there any exam other than GRE and GATE for admission?
  4. What is the minimum percentage in graduation for PO? Am I eligible to apply if I have only 50% marks in Graduation?
  5. Minimum percentage required in B.Tech to appear in GRE?
  6. Minimum percentage required in B.E. to apply for GRE and TOEFL? How and when to apply?
  7. Minimum percentage required in B.Tech to do MS in abroad to write GRE exam?
  8. Minimum percentage required in B.Sc to apply for GRE?
  9. Am I eligible for GRE after completing B.E in 5 years with 56% aggregate
  10. Am I eligible to apply for CAT with less than 50% aggregate for BCA final year student?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for GRE if having a backlog in B.Tech? Percentage criteria and patter of GRE?
  12. Which country is best to do masters in engineering? What is the scope of GRE exam?
  13. Minimum percentage required in B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) to appear in GRE?
  14. Minimum percentage required in B.Tech to appear for GRE Exam?
  15. Am I eligible for GRE and TOEFL exam with 59.8% marks in B.Tech ECE?
  16. Percentage required to appear in TET under SC category?
  17. How much CPI is required to be eligible for PSUs through GATE exam?
  18. Minimum percentage required in GRE to study MS in abroad? Job opportunities after doing M.S? -- [Most Discussed]
13th May 2018, 02:51 PM
sha2nk90

Default Re: What should be the minimum percentage in graduation to be eligible for GRE exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I'm doing B.Tech Mechanical Engineering. What should be my final score in order to be eligible to appear for the Graduate Record Examinations (GRE) exam - 2018?
There is no minimum percentage required for appeaing in the GRE exam. Any graduate with over 18 years of the age is eligible to apply for the GRE exam.

GRE(Graduate Record Examination) is generally for taking admission in Master’s degree programs such as MS, MSc, MBA, etc., at foreign universities, (especially universities in the US.) The test is conducted by ETS (Educational Testing Services). ETS GRE scores are accepted by most of the foreign Universities for granting admission to the course.

## The test is designed to check a candidate's ability to reasoning, Analytical reasoning, Verbal reasoning and quantitative Aptitude.

## If you secure a high GRE score, you may also get Scholorship for the course.

## Universities offer the admission to the course as per the score obtained by the candiadate. Scores to admission in the university varies from university to university.

## You need to apply online for the exam and the Scores of the test remains valid for years.
14th May 2018, 09:17 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should be the minimum percentage in graduation to be eligible for GRE exam?

No specific percentage criteria in Graduation is required to appear in GRE examination. GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination. It is a standardized test which tests your Analytical Writing, Logical Reasoning and Verbal Reasoning skills. This examination is mostly taken by the candidates who are interested to pursue their higher studies in Abroad universities. No specific eligibility criteria is required to appear in GRE examination. So, being a B.Tech Mechanical Engineering student, you are eligible to appear in GRE examination.
14th May 2018, 10:00 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Quote:
GRE stand for Graduate Record Exam. It is a standardized test to take admission into the various programmes of the graduate and post graduate schools. The GRE exam is a computer based test and it follows three sections:

1. Analytical writing

2. Verbal Reasoning

3. Quantitative Reasoning

Test Duration : 3 hours 45 minutes.

GRE Eligibility : There are no specific eligibility criteria for the GRE exam. Anyone can register for this exam those who have passed the bachelor level of study. The only important thing that candidate need to have is valid passport as proof of identity at the exam center. So, make sure you have a valid passport before you register for the GRE exam.
17th May 2018, 02:19 PM
jaswant Kumar shrivas
Junior Member+

Smile Re: What should be the minimum percentage in graduation to be eligible for GRE exam?

Quote:
As per your query, it seems that you wish to pursue master degree from university's in US.so regarding this please remember every university has own eligibility criteria for admission.overall you need to have relavent under graduate degree from recognize university with good academy record preferably 60%-70%plus in graduation plus you need to take below mentions tests
1. GRE score 300-320 plus
2. TOEFL score of 80-90 plus.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?