10th June 2018, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

What should be minimum score in 12th board exam and NATA to get B.Arch seat in government colleges?

Can I get admission to study B.Arch in any government colleges if secured 94 percentage in 12th board exam and scored 103 mark in National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA)?

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for NATA / AIEEE (BArch)? Coaching centers in Delhi to prepare for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Eligibility to appear in NATA for 12th student? Colleges offering admission through NATA?
  3. How much should I score in NATA to get admission in a good college if secured 77% in 12th Board exam? Is percentage of 12th included in NATA scorecard?
  4. Commerce student who have studied Maths can appear in NATA 2017?
  5. Which government colleges i can get for admission with 98 score in NATA?
  6. Should I try for NATA 2016 having 55% in 12th CBSE board?
  7. Cutoff marks required in NATA to study B.Arch in any Government college of Kerala for a candidate who has secured 67% in 12th?
  8. What should be my minimum score in PolyCET to get a seat government colleges?
  9. What score should I obtain in NATA? For which colleges am I eligible? I have secured 76% marks in 12th board CBSE
  10. Can I get a seat in karnataka Architect college after scoring 74% marks in 12th, NATA entrance? Can I get a government seat? What is the donation required?
  11. Which colleges can I get after scoring 116 in NATA and 92% in class 12th CBSE board exam?
  12. What should be the minimum score in K-CET in order to secure a seat in government college for B.Sc (AG)?
  13. Expected colleges with 96 marks in NATA 2016?
  14. Is Science stream compulsory for NATA 2017 exam?
  15. What is the minimum percentage required in 12th to get a seat in government medical colleges of India?
  16. List of colleges offering BArch in Chhattisgarh -- [New]
  17. List of colleges which offer B.Arch through NATA in India? Percentage required in 12th to appear in NATA?
  18. Is KCET mandatory or only NATA score is enough?
12th June 2018, 05:20 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should be minimum score in 12th board exam and NATA to get B.Arch seat in government colleges?

National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) is an entrance exam conducted once in every year for giving admissions into architecture course.

The cut off marks every year based on the difficulty level of the question paper, candidates appeared & qualified in the exam.

From the past few years the cut off marks required for qualifying in the exam is 70 - 80 and 50% weighatge is added in the NATA score from the board exams.
To get admission in government colleges for B.Arch course you need to score above 150 marks if you belong to general category, above 110 marks if you belong to any reservation category.

Since you have score 94% marks in 12th class exam and 103 marks in the NATA the chances of getting admission in government college is very less but you can get admission in private colleges.
15th June 2018, 10:46 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should be minimum score in 12th board exam and NATA to get B.Arch seat in government colleges?

** Bachelor of Architecture undergraduate Architecture course.

** The duration of Bachelor of Architecture course is five years.

** Candidate must have passed 12th class from a recognized board.

** The minimum percentage required in 12th for Bachelor of Architecture course is 50% and marks required in NATA examination varies from college to college.

** As per my knowledge, you are eligible to study B.Arch in any government colleges if secured 94 percentage in 12th board exam and scored 103 mark in National Aptitude Test in Architecture.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?