13th June 2018, 02:14 PM
Sonakishor

What should be the minimum score in NEET to get admission in B.Pharma in government colleges in Kerala?

I got 194 marks in Biology, 177 marks in Chemistry and 179 marks in Physics in NEET 2018. What is the chance of getting admission in government medical colleges in Kerala for pursuing B.Pharma?

Related Questions:
  1. Can a candidate get admission in Pharm.D in Kerala without having NEET score?
  2. List of Government colleges offering BPharma in Kerala -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Possibility of MBBS admission in government colleges with 423 NEET score in Karnataka?
  4. Does admission in Forensic Science courses require NEET score?
  5. Can I get admission in government medical college of Kerala through NEET entrance exam?
  6. Minimum marks required in MH-CET or NEET to get admission for MBBS in Maharashtra?
  7. Am I eligible to get admission in Kerala government medical colleges after taking 1417 AIR rank in NEET?
  8. Which phase of NEET is considered for MBBS admission?
  9. What is the minimum marks required in 12th to get admission in B.Pharma in govt. colleges?
  10. Can I take admission in government medical college in India? My NEET score is 152
  11. Chances to get admission in MBBS course in Kerala if got 214 marks in NEET?
  12. Can I get BPharma admission in any Government college of Odisha with 265 rank in OJEE?
  13. Chances to get admission in government Agricultural colleges with KEAM 15655 rank?
  14. Cheapest private medical college in Karnataka as per my NEET rank?
  15. How many chances of M.Tech admission are allowed in government colleges of Kerala?
  16. Can get admission in government colleges of Kerala with the GATE score of 339? I belong to OBC category
  17. Is it necessary to qualify KEAM or NEET exam for pursuing B.Sc Agriculture from Kerala? How much should I score to get admission?
  18. How much marks I have to score in NEET-UG to get admission in any government colleges of Maharashtra?
27th June 2018, 01:34 AM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should be the minimum score in NEET to get admission in B.Pharma in government colleges in Kerala?

The NEET cutoff marks required to get admission in Government Pharmacy colleges vary college to college. It depends on the popularity of the college. If the college is renowned, many meritorious students will apply to get admission in this college. As a result, the cutoff marks of NEET also increases.

As you have got (194+177+179) = 550 marks out of 720 [76.38% marks] in NEET 2018 exam, you will definitely get a seat in a government college in Kerala.

Usually, renowned government colleges demand above 75% marks in NEET (approx.) and other government colleges demand above 65% marks in NEET (approx.).
3rd July 2019, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should be the minimum score in NEET to get admission in B.Pharma in government colleges in Kerala?

I have 47 marks in neet, so i can get admission for b.pharma?
7th October 2021, 04:36 AM
Unregistered

Can i apply for b pharm in kerala with my neet score
25th September 2022, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission for bfarmi in Kerala with best score of 491
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?