1st March 2018, 09:00 AM
Unregistered

What are the subjects that forms a part of entrance exam for Polytechnic Aptitude Test (PAT)?

I have passed my HSLC exam from Seba board (Secondary Education in the State of Assam) and now I want to appear Polytechnic (PAT). So, what are the subjects that forms the part of entrance exam of PAT?

9th March 2018, 02:24 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What are the subjects that forms a part of entrance exam for Polytechnic Aptitude Test (PAT)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have passed my HSLC exam from Seba board (Secondary Education in the State of Assam) and now I want to appear Polytechnic (PAT). So, what are the subjects that forms the part of entrance exam of PAT?
There will be a test for different discipline:

- The test paper except pharmacy will contain 150 objective type questions. In pharmacy there will be 210 questions, out of which candidates have to attempt 150 questions by taking 60 questions either from Mathematics or from Biology. They have to indicate their option before.

- For candidate applying for the 10th based Diploma courses in Architectural Assistantship, Civil Engineering, Automobile, Chemical, Electrical, Electronics and Communication, Mechanical , Medical Lab. Technology etc

Subject for entrance test : Mathematics (50 questions)
Physics (40 questions)
Chemistry (30 questions)
Biology (15 questions) and
English (15 questions) as per CBSE syllabus

Total number of questions: 150

Duration for the exam: 2 hours and 30 minutes.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?