14th April 2018, 01:00 AM
Syed saqiuddin

Cutoff rank required in HP-PAT to study Polytechnic course with scholarship?

Dear Sr, I have applied for HP-PAT. I want to study Polytechnic course in Himachal Pradesh. I want to get scholarship for doing this Polytechnic course. So, what rank I have to secure for getting scholarship?

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff rank required in Assam-PAT to join Silchar Polytechnic Institute?
  2. Cutoff rank required in DSRRAU PAT to study Diploma in Chemical Engineering?
  3. Cutoff rank required in DSRRAU PAT to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  4. SEBA board students can get admission in Polytechnic institutions by clearing PAT 2016?
  5. Cutoff rank required in JEXPO to study Diploma Engineering in any Polytechnic college?
  6. Cutoff rank required in JEXPO to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in APC Roy Polytechnic College?
  7. Cutoff rank required in JEXPO to get admission in any government Polytechnic college?
  8. Cutoff rank required in VITEEE to study CSE?
  9. Cutoff rank required in JEXPO to study Mechanical Engineering in any government Polytechnic college of West Bengal?
  10. What are the subjects that forms a part of entrance exam for Polytechnic Aptitude Test (PAT)?
  11. Can I get admission in any PAT college in M.P after scoring 97 marks and 1066 rank in MP PAT?
  12. Can't I get any other scholarship if getting GATE Stipend? Cutoff percentage required in GATE for study M.Tech with scholarship?
  13. Cutoff rank required in JEXPO to get admission in APC Roy Polytechnic College? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What are the qualification required to get scholarship for doing polytechnic diploma course?
  15. Syllabus and books for Assam Polytechnic Admission Test(Assam PAT 2015)
  16. Cutoff rank required in NEET to study BVSc in any reputed college in India?
  17. Cutoff marks required in GRE to study MS with full scholarship in Germany?
  18. Cutoff rank required in JECA to study MCA in Jadavpur University? -- [New]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?