3rd October 2016, 01:00 AM
Unregistered

When is the pusha polytechic diploma form will be out? What is the admission process followed?

What is the date of release of pusha polytechnic (Diploma) form.? Can you please let me know the admission process which is followed? It will be helpful if you can guide me with the complete information on the same. Awaiting for the response.

4th October 2016, 12:44 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: When is the pusha polytechic diploma form will be out? What is the admission process followed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the date of release of pusha polytechnic (Diploma) form.? Can you please let me know the admission process which is followed? It will be helpful if you can guide me with the complete information on the same. Awaiting for the response.

The application forms were available for Delhi Polytechnic Common Entrance Test from on 30-03-2016 and online application closing date was 20-04-2016. The students who have passed 10th standard are eligible for the admission to diploma course in Pusa Polytechnic. The admission will be done on the basis of Polytechnic Common Entrance Test. The entrance test will be in the end of May month. The seats will be allocated through counseling. The candidate maximum age limit will be 24 years. The Pusa Polytechnic offers Full Time and Part Time mode of education. The website link is Pusa Polytechnic
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?