30th August 2012, 05:41 PM

What are the subjects required to get admission in SSC exam?

what are subjects are required for getting admission for ssc exam

Related Questions:
  1. How much percentage is required in SSC board exam for diploma degree admission after 10th standard SSC
  2. Required Percentage in SSC Exam to get admission in VJTI?
  3. Admission in aviation course after scoring 60% in SSC?
  4. How to get admission in Bifocal? I have just given my SSC exam
  5. Is it necessary to appear in CDS exam for applying in SSC exam? Minimum percentage required to apply for SSC exam?
  6. How to get admission in commerce after passing SSC exam? What is the scope for commerce without having Maths as one subject in 11th and 12th?
  7. Can I get admission in Bifocal after scoring 84.36% in SSC exam? Which college would be the best?
  8. Which are the best combination of subjects in B.Ed? Does B.Ed course takes 2 years? Date of taking admission in B.Ed and how much percentage is required?
  9. Admission procedure and subjects required to be prepared for BARC examination?
  10. What is the minimum percentage required to get admission in SSC after 12th
  11. Percentage required in 12th to get admission in Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology courses? Main subjects in both the courses? Entrance exams required to be answered for Genetic Engineering?
  12. What class should be completed to write NATA 2015? -- [New]
  13. Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Books to be referred for SSC examination at combined graduation level?
  15. Does typing skill required for stenographer to give the SSC exam?
  16. Percentage required for B.Ed admission? Is it possible to get admission in B.Ed? Fee structure for admission?
  17. How to take admission in senior secondary NIOS?
  18. What is the qualification required to attend SSC exam?
30th March 2013, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the subjects required to get admission in SSC exam?

WHICH SUBJECTS ARE REQUIRED FOR SSC
29th October 2013, 10:31 AM
Unregistered

iam b.com persuing student should i do ssc????????plz give me advise
26th March 2015, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

I have got 49% in 12 and now I'm a student of BSc 2 yr from Science side??
So Im able to give SSC exam ...
26th March 2015, 04:02 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
what are subjects are required for getting admission for ssc exam
SSC (Staff Selection Commission) conducts various examinations every year. SSC already announced the tentative schedule for the examination to be conducted in this year. The examination is objective type consist of Quantitative aptitude, Reasoning, General Intelligence & General Awareness. The syllabus is mostly the same like other competitive examinations. SSC conducts various examinations like CGL (Combined Graduate Level Examination), Stenographer Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’ Examination, Multi Tasking (nontechnical) Staff Examination, an LDC (Lower Division Clerk) and UDC (Upper Division Clerk).

If you want to prepare for SSC CGL Examination, then better to prepared first for preliminary examination (tier-1). Those who cracked this exam are eligible for Mains (tier-2).

The questions will be asked from Quantitative aptitude and the questions will ask for, Average, Ratio and proportion, problem for ages, problem of trains, boats and streams, Profit and loss, percentage, mensuration, decimals, fractions, number system etc.

Reasoning part includes questions on Verbal and non-verbal reasoning, coding and decoding, statement conclusion, syllogistic reasoning etc.

You can also get questions from English language, such as word correction, fill in the blanks, sentence re-arrangement, etc.

In General Awareness, you need to touch with latest happenings daily, this section will include questions from History, Culture, Geography, economic scene, General polity and scientific research etc.

To prepare for General Awareness section, you can purchase some books like BSC Magazine, Banking & You from Dhankar publication etc.
All the SSC exams consist of objective type questions, Please prepare as per the pattern and syllabus. All the competitive examinations are mostly like the same.

If you want more details regarding SSC Examination, then please visit the official website.
26th March 2015, 05:07 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

My dear,
For your kind of information SSc is organised on the base of 12th and also on the graduation base. After passing the 12th a candidate can apply for the SSC LDC exam and for some other posts as Stenographer, clerk and data entry operators.

And other exam of SSC are applied on the bases of the graduation after graduation you can apply for-:

SSC C.P.O.

SSC C.G.L.

SSC F.C.I.

Pattern for the exam and selection procedure is as-:

Preliminary exam and mains exam

Exam pattern for C.P.O. -
Preliminary exam - Math-50 marks

English - 50 marks

Reasoning - 50 marks

General knowledge - 50 marks and time given for the exam is 2 hours and 200 questions are of all subjects of each 50 marks.

Mains exam - English - 200 marks of 2 hours.

Pattern of C.G.L. exam- Pre exam- Math-50 marks

English - 50 marks

Reasoning - 50 marks

General knowledge - 50 marks
All subjects are of 200 marks and 200 question equal of all subjects.

Mains exam - Math - 200 marks

English - 200 marks
after passing the pre and mains exam the document verification and interview are held after it selected candidates are send the joining letters to home to join.

Thanks, have a nice day.
26th March 2015, 06:39 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Staff Selection commission is a central Government recruitment Agency , mandated for recruitment in various departments under government of India.

In order to sit for an SSC exam what really matters is your post and according the post subjects are concerned. For instance if you want to appear for SSC Combined Graduate level exam then you need to have a bachelor degree in any discipline , but if you are applying for ssc for a particular post like for Compiler then you need to have a bachelor degree from recognized university with Economics or statistics or mathematics as compulsory or elective subject.

For Statistical investigator Grade-ii bachelor degree with statistics as one of the main subjects or bachelor degree with mathematics.

Age - 12-27 years

So hence there is no such particular subject for ssc exam for all the posts , you can apply for general post and there is no such percentage criteria only bachelor degree is needed.

Syllabus for SSC exam are :

> > General Intelligence and General Awareness

> > Arithmetic

> > English

> > General studies
26th March 2015, 09:01 PM
sohangoriya
Senior Member+++++

SSC Stands for Staff Selection Commission.

If you want to apply SSC CGL exam then first you completed Graduation degree in any stream from a recognized University.

For apply SSC CGL exam the minimum Education qualification is Graduation degree in any stream from a recognized University.

Final year student can also eligible to apply for it.

Age limit:-

Age should be between 20 years to 28 years for General category candidates.

Age relaxation for OBC category candidates 3 years

And SC/ST category candidates 5 years.

Selection procedure:-

- Written Exam

- Interview
28th May 2015, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

My daughter clear 2 she want to clear ssc exam after graduation which subject she take
16th May 2019, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

If i take botany as my subject for PG can i be eligible to write graduation level ssc exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?