21st May 2013, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus of lateral entrance exam? I am a civil engineering diploma holder

sir I'm a civil engineering diploma holder and i want to appear in the lateral entrance exam for be course in Assam engineering college or Jorhat engineering college. sir can you plz inform me about the syllabus of the coming examination?

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus and previous years question papers for lateral entry entrance exam for civil engineering diploma holder in UPTU?
  2. BE/B.Tech/B.Arch Lateral Entry Admissions for civil engg. Diploma Holder? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I do B.Arch if I am a diploma in holder in civil engineering? What percentage is the eligibility for B.Arch lateral entry?
  4. What is the syllabus followed for lateral entry exam in B.E Civil Engineering? Previous year question papers for lateral entry exam? -- [New]
  5. Colleges offering core bachelor courses in the area of civil engineering and providing lateral entry to diploma holders?
  6. How to get lateral Entry in B.E courses who have passed diploma from outside Karnataka?
  7. Can I get admission to Aeronautical Engineering through Lateral Entry being a candidate from final year of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? What syllabus to prepare for the respective Entrance Exam?
  8. How to join B.E lateral entry colleges like BITS, BIT after completing diploma in electrical and electronics? Is there any entrance exam for B.E Lateral Entry
  9. Criteria for diploma holders to be eligible for BE? Is there a separate entrance test for diploma holders?
  10. Which are the colleges providing lateral entry in MCA from BCA holder? What is the syllabus?
  11. UPTU Lateral Entry entrance papers for diploma holders?
  12. Syllabus and Model Question Papers for DRDO Entrance Exam for the position of Technical Assistant in Civil Engineering?
  13. Procedure to apply for Diploma in Civil Engineering for ITI holder?
  14. Is lateral admission possible for diploma holders in AIEEE?
  15. How can I join lateral entry in the college of engineering in gundy?
  16. Is it possible to do B.Arch through lateral entry after diploma in Civil Engineering?
  17. When does the B.E lateral entry admission start? How the diploma Civil's cutoff marks are calculated?
  18. Syllabus for Civil Engineering and Old question paper of DRDO STA B?
4th June 2013, 04:42 PM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the syllabus of lateral entrance exam? I am a civil engineering diploma holder

There is one common entrance exam for all the state government engineering college of
Assam, namely, Joint Lateral Entrance Examination.

The entranc exam will be conducted in two parts.
Both parts will be 50 marks value.
Part-I will be a common paper and Part-II will be specific, based on your engineering
discipline (Civil Engineering in your case).

The common paper shall comprise of 30 marks questions from Mathematics,
10 marks questions from Engineering Graphics and 10 marks questions from Basics
of Computers.

The exact point wise syllabus for engineering subjects has not been published.
It is advised in the notification that candidates are supposed to refer the syllabi
of diploma in engineering course as conducted by Government Polytechnic Colleges of Assam.
So, you have to refer the syllabus of your diploma only.

http://dteassam.in/
17th August 2013, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus of lateral entrance exam? I am a civil engineering diploma holder

sir plz tell me,i am a student of diploma machenical engineering.what is sllaybus of b tech letral entry.or Aieee sllaybus same b tech letral sllabus.plz tel me sir.my email id is-
[email protected]
9th December 2013, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I need syllabus of Electronics & Engineering for lateral exam of 2014 of AEC. Kindly send me in below mail id.
Mail ID: [email protected]
Thanking you Advance for positive response from you.

Sincerely
Ahmed Perbhiz
9th December 2013, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I need syllabus of Electronics & Engineering for lateral exam of 2014 of AEC. Kindly send me in below mail id.
Mail ID: [email protected]
Thanking you Advance for positive response from you.

Sincerely
Ahmed Perbhiz
27th January 2014, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

sir,i need syllabus and sample paper of civil engineering for lateral entery exam of 2014 of polytcehnic entrance exam from K group.
kindly send me in my email [email protected]
Thanking you advance for positive response from you.

Sincerely
Rahul Katiyar
24th February 2014, 04:08 AM
Unregistered

Sir/Madam,
Please, help me to get sample papers of Civil Engineering diploma holder for Lateral Entry into B.E./B.Tech or other such examination under Gauhati University for the year 2014, I'm currently a student of AEI of the ongoing 6th Semester batch.
Please give me details im my e-mail ID ( [email protected] ).
Thanking you.
21st April 2014, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

sir,
could u plz help me to get lateral entry entrance exam syllabus and previous question papers for B.Tech? my email id [email protected]
3rd March 2015, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

sir please tell me ,what is the syllabus of leteral entry exam..
i am a civil engineering stu...
ameer [email protected]
18th October 2017, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

Kindly help me to get the syllabus and previous question paper for civil branch of lateral entry examination.my email id [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?