5th June 2013, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus for Mathematics entrance test?

could i please kno the syllabus for mathematics entrance test?

Related Questions:
  1. PTU University PhD Mathematics entrance exam syllabus? -- [New]
  2. What is the syllabus for the entrance exam of BHU Mathematics?
  3. BHU entrance test previous years question papers with answers? What is the syllabus for the exam?
  4. Which post graduation should I pursue? I am thinking of MSc in Maths
  5. How may I get syllabus of M.Sc(Mathematics) entrance exam(written and interview both) for NIT, Durgapur? How many seats are there for the same?
  6. How to do MSc Maths after completing BSc computer science?
  7. Information about the entrance exam for MSc Mathematics? What is the syllabus?
  8. What is the syllabus for Ph.D entrance exam? I have done M.Phil in Mathematics
  9. How to prepare for the entrance test held by IISc for admission into integrated Ph.D course? Which are the different institutes providing the course?
  10. How to do B.Tech after passing 12th from commerce?
  11. What subjects should I opt in 11th to become an Architect?
  12. What is the syllabus for B.Ed entrance test?
  13. IISc integrated PHD course in mathematics Syllabus and Books? Which other institutes provide integrated PHD course in mathematics?
  14. Pattern of Ph.D entrance exam(Mathematics) and syllabus of the entrance exam?
  15. How can I join B.Arch after completing diploma in civil engineering
  16. Best books for Mathematics for MCA entrance test?
  17. Institute of Mathematics and Applications B.Sc(Hons) in Mathematics and Computing Entrance Examination Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  18. Model question papers of MSc mathematics entrance exam? Syllabus of the exam? -- [Most Discussed]
15th May 2015, 12:50 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the syllabus for Mathematics entrance test?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
could i please kno the syllabus for mathematics entrance test?
Syllabus for Mathematics Entrance test is stated below. Go through well with every chapter and practice more and more number of exercises of each chapter. Refer R.S. Aggarwal book to prepare and strengthen your basics of Mathematics.

Quantitative Aptitude:

It consists of mainly two segments.

1. Arithmetic: Number system, HCF and LCM, Problems on ages, Average, Percentage, Profit and Loss, Partnership, Ratio and Proportion, Time and Work, Pipes and Cistern, Time and Distance, Problem on Trains, Boat and streams, Alligation, Simple interest and Compound Interest, Area and Volume, Calendar and Clocks, permutation and combination, Trigonometry, Factorization, Linear equation with one variable, Simultaneous equations etc.

2. Data Interpretation and Data Sufficiency Test: Tabulation, bar graphs, Pie chart, Line Graphs, Triangular Graph.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?