27th August 2012, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

Which post graduation should I pursue? I am thinking of MSc in Maths

So, I would like to teach this subject to engineering students,So for this which post graduation do i need to pursue? I am thinking of MSC in maths..is it possible??

Related Questions:
  1. Best thing to pursue after completing BSc(hons) Maths from Delhi University? Should I go for MSc(Finance), MBA finance or MSc Maths?
  2. List of courses can be done after completing B.Sc?
  3. In which stream should I pursue post graduation after B.A. as per my areas of interest?
  4. PhD can be done after MBBS without PG?
  5. Can I do Post Graduation in Marine Engineering after BE E&TC? Duration of course?
  6. Am I eligible for Master degree in Psychology?
  7. Is it possible to do M.Phil after graduating BCA? I have done BCA with 59.08%
  8. Is MSc Maths a good option after BSc Computer Science with 2 years of gap? How to prepare for the exam? Best colleges in Hyderabad to do MSc Maths? Career opportunities after doing MSc Maths except teaching?
  9. In which subject can I pursue PhD after doing graduation post graduation in MCM?
  10. B.Ed after having 40% graduation and 50% post graduation?
  11. What all Post Graduation I can pursue after completion of B.Sc in Microbiology?
  12. Which are the subjects in which I can pursue my MSc? List of universities in which I can take admission on the basis of marks through capitation fee? Should I go abroad to pursue my MSc?
  13. Should I go for MSc IT or MSc CS?
  14. Is it possible to do PG course without 50% in Graduation? List of universities for Post Graduation courses accepting graduate students with less than 50%? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. PG in Hotel Management is possible after B.Sc Computers? -- [New]
  16. Is it possible to do MCA after Diploma?
  17. In which stream to pursue post graduation after B.Com?
  18. How to pursue Ph.D in maths from Nagpur University? I have done MSc in maths
11th September 2012, 01:18 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which post graduation should I pursue? I am thinking of MSc in Maths

If you are interested in teaching mathematics, you can select M.Sc in Mathematics. For this you must possess a bachelor degree in mathematics or statistics. Selection to the course will be done through entrance test. PTU, Pune University, etc carry out such entrance test. Details on admission can be collected from the portal of the concerned University.
11th September 2012, 01:30 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which post graduation should I pursue? I am thinking of MSc in Maths

If you are interested in teaching mathematics, you can select M.Sc in Mathematics. For this you must possess a bachelor degree in mathematics or statistics. Selection to the course will be done through entrance test. PTU, Pune University, etc carry out such entrance test. Details on admission can be collected from the portal of the concerned University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?