3rd June 2013, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

What should I go for after passing software engineering?

For entering into software engineering what should i go for ? Bsc it or bsc computer science ?

Related Questions:
  1. How to take up software engineering passing 10th?
  2. What can I do to become a software engineering after passing BSc 3 years from Mathematics?
  3. How to do software engineering after passing first year B.Com?
  4. How to take admission in software engineering after passing 12th commerce -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can we choose diploma in software engineering after B.Tech in software engineering?
  6. How to become a software engineer after passing 10th?
  7. What can I do after passing BSc to get into software engineering?
  8. How to become a software engineer after passing 10th class? What is the scope in this area? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. When will I get the job after passing MSc in Software Engineering?
  10. How may I find a suitable job after passing electronics engineering with 70% marks? I have done course in software testing at manual and automation level
  11. How to become a software engineer after passing 8th class in computer science?
  12. PTU M.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering 1st Sem- Advanced Software Engineering Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  13. How to become a software engineer after passing class 10th?
  14. Is MS(Software Engineering+B.Tech CS) give more preference as compared to MS(Software Engineering 5 years integrated programme) for jobs?
  15. Can I pursue a career in software engineering after passing from commerce stream?
  16. How should I join the software jobs after passing B.Tech II semester?
  17. If I want to do software and hardware engineering course directly after passing 10th standard what should I do?
  18. PTU M.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering 2nd Sem Software Engineering Methodologies (CS 514) Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
15th May 2015, 12:43 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I go for after passing software engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
For entering into software engineering what should i go for ? Bsc it or bsc computer science ?
To become software engineer, I suggest you to go for B.Sc. IT rather than B.Sc. Computer Science because B.Sc. IT is based on a practical approach while B.Sc. Computer Science covers majorly theoretical study of the computer science. Although, Information Technology is the part of Computer Science but to become a software engineer, it is better to study B.Sc. IT than B.Sc. Computer science.

Also, IT is the subpart of Computer Science that majorly deals with various technologies that are essential to become a part of software development industry. However, Computer Science is a core field where you can perform core studies and research. You can choose one between the two as per your choice. Therefore, it is better to pursue B.Sc. IT to become a software engineer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?