28th March 2015, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus for NATA exam? Which are the subjects compulsory in 12th for entrance of NATA exam

i need syllabus for nata exam. and the subjects compulsory in 12th for entrance of nata exam.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the syllabus for NATA exam? Which are the subjects compulsory in 12th for entrance of NATA exam -- [New]
  2. Minimum marks required in 12th to appear in NATA? Syllabus, subjects enlisted and total marks of NATA?
  3. Date of NATA Exam? Last date to submit the application form for this Exam? Syllabus for this Exam? What subjects are included in this Exam?
  4. Eligibility to appear in NATA for 12th student? Colleges offering admission through NATA?
  5. Syllabus, qualifying marks and best books for preparation of NATA?
  6. Syllabus and minimum marks required in NATA? Website to get material for NATA preparation?
  7. Guideline and syllabus of NATA for 12th Science student?
  8. Is NATA exam compulsory for B.Arch?
  9. Can i get admission in SPA through NATA exam?
  10. Can I get scorecard if scored 75 marks in NATA and secured 83.5% in 12th Board exam?
  11. Date of NATA exam? Coaching institutes in Bangalore for NATA preparation?
  12. Detailed information and notification of NATA?
  13. Is it compulsory to appear in NATA if I am applying for B.Arch whether in government or private college? How to apply for NATA, Pattern of test and syllabus?
  14. Am I eligible for NATA or AIEEE after doing 12th with PCMB subjects?
  15. Do we need 50% in all subjects of 12th or just in PCM for NATA?
  16. What is the NATA entrance exam eligibility? I have scored 80 marks in NATA
  17. How much should I score in NATA to get admission in a good college if secured 77% in 12th Board exam? Is percentage of 12th included in NATA scorecard?
  18. Syllabus of NATA question paper and books to be referred for NATA exam?
29th March 2015, 12:56 AM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Post Re: What is the syllabus for NATA exam? Which are the subjects compulsory in 12th for entrance of NATA exam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i need syllabus for nata exam. and the subjects compulsory in 12th for entrance of nata exam.
NATA i.e. National Aptitude Test in Architecture is for first year admission into B.Arch degree. This exam is being conducted by COA i.e. Council of Architecture for the admission of B.Arch course into various recognized institutions in India.

Talking about Eligibility, candidates who have passed 10th standard or equivalent exam can appear for NATA exam. Candidates who have secured 50% or more marks in 10+2 or equivalent exam with Mathematics as one of the subject are eligible for NATA exam to get admission in B.Arch course.

Talking about syllabus or pattern for NATA exam, NATA exam is conducted in two parts, one will be paper based drawing exam and second will be computer based online aesthetic sensitivity test.

In Drawing test, it will be of 2 hours paper where candidates have to show their aptitude in drawing. It has three questions. Through this test, Sense of drawing, creativity, understanding of scale and promotions, creating interesting two dimensional compositions will be judged.

In Aesthetic sensitivity test, an online computer based exam which consists of 40 multiple choice questions. In Aesthetic test, visualizing 3D objects in 2D drawings, Analytical reasoning, mental ability, Identifying different sides of 3D structure will be assessed.

Note: NATA score is valid for 2 years.
29th March 2015, 08:21 AM
gopalasamudrum
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the syllabus for NATA exam? Which are the subjects compulsory in 12th for entrance of NATA exam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Syllabus for National Aptitude Test in Architecture is attached below.

NATA will be quite easy if you have done 12th class with maths as one of the subjects.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf NATA-Syllabus.pdf(330.8 KB, 122 views)
30th March 2015, 10:34 AM
PRASHANT8149
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the syllabus for NATA exam? Which are the subjects compulsory in 12th for entrance of NATA exam

NATA stands for National Aptitude Test in Architecture.National Aptitude Test in Architecture is conducted by the Council of Architecture for the admission of students in B.Arch course at all recognized institutions in India.

Eligibility Criteria :

Candidate must completed 12th class with minimum 50% marks from any recognised board.
Compulasary Subject is Mathemaatics at 12th standard.

NATA score will be valid for two years.

Examination Pattern :

DRAWING TEST of two hours.
AESTHETIC SENSITIVITY TEST consists of 40 questions. It is a computer based test.

Important books for the preparation of NATA Exam :

Architecture Entrance Book by P. K. Mishra
NATA Examination ( Verbal / Non- Verbal / Reasoning ) by R.S. Agarwal
NATA Entrance Examination by Arihant Publication.

To apply online just go to http://www.nata.in

Please find the attachment for the NATA syllabus
Attached Files
File Type: pdf NATA-Syllabus.pdf(330.8 KB, 88 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?