25th September 2012, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for NATA or AIEEE after doing 12th with PCMB subjects?

sir, I had done my 12 with subjects chem,physics,and bio this year and passed but now I want to give maths exam also from nios.if I do this then am I eligible for nata or aieee .plz rply

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum marks required in 12th to appear in NATA? Syllabus, subjects enlisted and total marks of NATA?
  2. Am I eligible for AIEEE or IIT JEE after passing 12th commerce?
  3. How to prepare for NATA / AIEEE (BArch)? Coaching centers in Delhi to prepare for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Date of NATA entrance test? Syllabus of the NATA exam and the subjects included in NATA test?
  5. Eligibility to appear in NATA for 12th student? Colleges offering admission through NATA?
  6. Can i do Architecture by taking commerce stream?
  7. Can I get scorecard if scored 75 marks in NATA and secured 83.5% in 12th Board exam?
  8. Do we need 50% in all subjects of 12th or just in PCM for NATA?
  9. What should I do? I want to pursue B.Arch course but I have sent my AIEEE application form for B.Tech course. Would I get admission in a good college after securing a good rank in AIEEE or NATA?
  10. How can we get B.Arch admission at all India Level? Any seperate exam for B.Arch?
  11. Good architecture colleges with hostel facilities with 175 marks in AIEEE B.Arch. and 89 mars in NATA?
  12. Can I do engineering by givign PCM papers? Scope of computer engineering in abroad?
  13. Can I get admission in good college with a good score of AIEEE and NATA? Is Architecture course at Goa college, good?
  14. Which are the entrance exams for Architecture engineering? Information about the colleges near MP? Names of those colleges and their address details?
  15. Detailed information and notification of NATA?
  16. Syllabus, qualifying marks and best books for preparation of NATA?
  17. Which course should I do after 12th PCMB subject? -- [New]
  18. Can I prepare for drawing test of NATA, being scored 169 in AIEEE exam paper 2?
4th November 2012, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for NATA or AIEEE after doing 12th with PCMB subjects?

can i become an architect after passing 12th commerce stream?
24th September 2013, 11:31 AM
gaurav singh kashyap

Default Re: Am I eligible for NATA or AIEEE after doing 12th with PCMB subjects?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir, I had done my 12 with subjects chem,physics,and bio this year and passed but now I want to give maths exam also from nios.if I do this then am I eligible for nata or aieee .plz rply

yeah..... you are eligible for these test and exams..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?