12th December 2011, 01:15 PM
tatikolavasishta

Syllabus for Group 1 Preliminary Exam? Which Books to prepare for this Exam? How to prepare for this Exam?

what was the complete syllabus for group1 prelims and the books which are helpfull to me to win group 1 for the first attempt and i need your suggestion for the best preparation(is that fact that preparation for 18 hours a day only can achieve group1) about interview. thank you

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus for Group 1 Preliminary Exam? Which Books to prepare for this Exam? How to prepare for this Exam?
  2. How should I prepare for group exam? What is the qualification for the same?
  3. How to prepare for Power Grid Exam being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech in EEE? Syllabus and best books to prepare for the Exam?
  4. Syllabus to prepare for JTO exam? Whcih books to refer for the JTO exam?
  5. Syllabus and Reference Books to prepare for Group 2 Exam?
  6. How to prepare for TNPSC Group 1 Exam pursuing final year of Engineering in ECE? What is the syllabus and date of this Exam? Which Books to prepare for this Exam?
  7. Syllabus and books for APPSC Group 2 2015 exam -- [New]
  8. What syllabus to prepare for MPSC Preliminary Exam? Which Books to refer for this Exam?
  9. How can I prepare for UPSC Preliminary exam? Suitable books for preparation? What are the subjects enlisted for UPSC exam?
  10. Syllabus of Group I and Group II exam? Books which will be helpful for my preparation? Procedure to apply for exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Procedure to apply for civil services examination? Reference books to prepare for preliminary examination?
  12. What is the syllabus for MPSC Preliminary Exam? Which Books to prepare for this Exam?
  13. Syllabus for IES Exam? Which books to prepare for this Exam? How to prepare for this Exam?
  14. How to prepare for KVS Preliminary exam? Books recommended for exam?
  15. How can I prepare for group I exam? I am a B.Tech 3rd year student
  16. How should i prepare for IBPS exam? List of available books for this exam?
  17. Syllabus for AAI exam? How to prepare for it? Books to be referred? Qualifications required to write the exam?
  18. What is the group II syllabus? How to prepare for the exam? Which are the posts offered for B.Tech EEE students?
26th December 2011, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus for Group 1 Preliminary Exam? Which Books to prepare for this Exam? How to prepare for this Exam?

HOW TO PREPARE GROUP1 PRELIMS
30th December 2011, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus for Group 1 Preliminary Exam? Which Books to prepare for this Exam? How to prepare for this Exam?

good afternoon every one ..... Am searching for group1 metiral .. Can u people help me which metirial is best for group1 priliminary test please tell me.. thank you guys......
2nd January 2012, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

hi friends if u possible ple send group1 metiral my mail id is [email protected]
9th January 2012, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

hi frnds if possible plz send group1 prilims material my id is [email protected]
14th March 2012, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

hi friends if u possible plz send group1 prilims material my id is [email protected]
24th March 2012, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

hi friends.. if u possible ple send group1 metiral my mail id is [email protected]
20th April 2012, 01:19 AM
Unregistered

Hey guys if you got group 1 exam material plz send me on my email id
I.e. [email protected]
5th November 2012, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

Hai every one if you possible please send the GROUP1 material to ([email protected]) this email ID.......plz frd's plz send
11th February 2013, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

hi frnds if possible plz send group1 prilims material my id is [email protected]
28th February 2013, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

how to prepare the group 2 exam .and i have vro job how to prepare.
11th March 2013, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

pls reference for group1 xam
27th March 2013, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

i am a 2nd year engineering student , i am searching for group 1 syllabus. will u please help me my e mail id is [email protected]
28th March 2013, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

i am a 2nd yr engineering student i want information about group-1 syllabus....
2nd June 2013, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

i need best material for group1
8th June 2013, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

Hi... I request my friends.... to please send me some tips and material to crack group1 pelimns... pls..for this act of yours i shall be ever grateful to one and all..

[email protected]
2nd August 2013, 02:34 AM
Unregistered

hi frndz I do request 2 all f u,plz any f u send syllabs details about OPSC exam. MY ID is [email protected]
22nd August 2013, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

good afternoon every one i am searching for group1 syllabus for group1 prelims and the books which are helpful to me to win group 1 for the first attempt please help me related to syllabus and required books.
13th September 2013, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

HOW TO PREPARE GROUP2
27th November 2019, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

Which are the best books to prepare for Assistant motor vehicle inspector prelims.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?