5th June 2012, 05:15 AM
Unregistered

What syllabus to prepare for the Entrance Exam for the position of PO?

i am interested to know bout the syllabus for probationary officer entrance exam

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for the entrance exam for admission to MSc Astrophysics course in IIT Chennai? Syllabus of the exam?
  2. How to prepare for Entrance Exams for MCA course? What syllabus should I prepare for this? What will be the Exam pattern for this? Which Books are best choice for me to prepare for these Entrance Exams?
  3. What is the syllabus of JTO entrance exam? How to prepare for it?
  4. What is the most effecting way to prepare for M.A English entrance exam of JNU? What is the syllabus for the same? Books to be referred?
  5. How to prepare for NIFT entrance exam? What is the criteria and syllabus?
  6. Study Material to prepare for the Entrance Exam for the position of SI?
  7. Syllabus for IISC Entrance Exam? Which Books to prepare for this Exam? Previous year Question Papers for this Exam?
  8. How to prepare for ISRO entrance exam? Duration and syllabus of it?
  9. What syllabus to prepare for BEL Exam for the position of Probationary Engineer?
  10. Syllabus to prepare for the entrance exam of ISRO assistant post?
  11. What syllabus to prepare for HLL Exam for the position of Management Trainee? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to prepare for IIT JEE? What is the syllabus of the entrance exam?
  13. Which is the best Entrance Exam that I can give to get a Job in ISRO after completion of BE in ECE? What syllabus should I prepare for the Entrance Exam? Which Books should I prepare for this Exam?
  14. What syllabus should I prepare for the Entrance Exam to join M.Sc in Zoology and Botany? Which are the best Books to prepare for these Entrance Exams?
  15. Syllabus and Sample Question Papers to prepare for AAI Exam for the position of Junior Executive?
  16. How to prepare for M.Sc biotech entrance test for Pune University? What's the syllabus for the same?
  17. What is the syllabus for this years AIIMS entrance exam? How can I prepare for it?
  18. Syllabus of St. Xavier's College entrance exam for admission in B.Sc(H)? How to prepare for it? -- [New]
5th June 2012, 01:36 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What syllabus to prepare for the Entrance Exam for the position of PO?

Written examination structure is :-
Objective part:-
reasoning 50 marks
english language 25 marks
quantitative aptitude 50 marks
general awareness 50 marks
computer knowledge 50 marks

Descriptive part:-
The descriptive part generally tests the english language skill of the students

There will be a penalty of .25 marks for every wrong answer given.

hope this helps
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?