28th September 2012, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

What syllabus should I prepare for VAO Exam?

vao exam syllabus
please guide me

29th September 2012, 01:59 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What syllabus should I prepare for VAO Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
vao exam syllabus
please guide me

SYLLABUS FOR VAO EXAM

If you have 12th standard OR graduation degree then you are applicable for VAO exam but you age should be in between 22 to 30 years old.Age relaxation is provide as per govt rule But you must know the Tamil language.

Syllabus for VAO Exam:-

This exam will be for 200questions, time will be available for 03 and maximum marks is 300.
  • General Knowledge
  • General English
  • General Tamil
I have attached the syllabus of VAO Exam .So please check it out.This paper are really helpful for you.

For more details bout VAO exam , Please visit to http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/

Attached Files
File Type: pdf VAO Syllabus.pdf(12.7 KB, 63 views)
29th September 2012, 02:14 PM
santhoshkumar1988

TNPSC VAO syllabus 2012 has 2 sets of question papers contain of General knowledge and General English/General Tamil.The total marks for VAO Exam is 300 and time duration is 3 hours.Candidates must get the 90 marks,which are cut off marks or qualifying marks for selection.Candidates can download the TNPSC village administrative officer Syllabus in Tamil and English at official website of tnpscexams.net.

General Knowledge,General Tamil and General English,which are the Topics for VAO Exam syllabus on the basic of S.S.L.C Standards

VAO Syllabus 2012:

VAO Question Paper will come in 2 languages that of Tamil and English for 300 marks.The Total VAO Exam Qualifying marks are 90.

1.General English

2.General Tamil

3.General Knowledge

Total Time:3 hours

Total Marks:300

All the best!!!!!!!!!
Attached Files
File Type: pdf sslcobjective-generalenglish.pdf(81.6 KB, 67 views)
File Type: pdf generalknowledge-objectivesslc.pdf(82.9 KB, 57 views)
File Type: pdf General Tamil - OBJECTIVE TYPE - SSLC Std.pdf(86.9 KB, 76 views)
29th September 2012, 04:28 PM
bishwa1987
Junior Member+

DEAR FRIEND,

TNPSC VAO Exam 2012 will conduct on 30-09-2012 at 10am to 1pm.

VAO Syllabus 2012:

VAO Question Paper will come in 2 languages that of Tamil and English for 300 marks.The Total VAO Exam Qualifying marks are 90.

1.General English

2.General Tamil

3.General Knowledge

Candidates must get the 90 marks,which are cut off marks or qualifying marks for selection.

I will attach the syllabus check it..

All the best....
Attached Files
File Type: pdf General Tamil - OBJECTIVE TYPE - SSLC Std.pdf(86.9 KB, 72 views)
File Type: pdf generalknowledge-objectivesslc.pdf(82.9 KB, 64 views)
File Type: pdf sslcobjective-generalenglish.pdf(81.6 KB, 41 views)
29th September 2012, 05:19 PM
sudha001

Thumbs up Re: What syllabus should I prepare for VAO Exam?

Hello ,

VAO Syllabus 2012:

1.General English
2.General Tamil
3.General Knowledge

TNPSC VAO Exam 2012 will conduct on 30-09-2012 at 10am to 1pm

Candidates must get the 90 marks,which are cut off marks or qualifying marks for selection

For further information you can also visit the official website of tnpscexams.net.

For You i am recommending some good books for you that you can prefer :

All The BEST.....
4th October 2012, 12:30 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
vao exam syllabus
please guide me

VAO Exam Details:-

## VAO stands for Village Administrative Officers. To recruit these officers an examination is conducted by the Tamilnadu Public Service Commission whenever there is a vacancy for this post. The notifications is published in two parts. One for the SC/ST candidates and the second one for all the other candidates.

## It should be remembered that out of all the seats vacant 30% are kept reserved for women, 5% are kept reserved for ex-servicemen and 3% are kept for physically handicapped candidates. On failing to get the number of women to fill up the reserved seats selectors looks for men of that same number for the vacant reserved seats.

## The minimum qualification required for this examination is an S.S.L.C certificate. In other words you need to be a 10th pass out to sit for this exam., You can apply if you have higher qualifications but the above mentioned certificate still needs to be showed.

## While applying for this exam your age should not be below 21 years. For general category candidates the upper age limit is 30 years. There is age relaxation for the reserved category candidates. It is 40 years for them.

## On getting selected you will be posted in the villages of Tamilandu where the local language of the villagers is Tamil. So it is very important for you to know this language well to avoid any communication problem.

## Those who do not know how to speak in Tamil can still apply for this exam. But on getting selected you need to sit for Tamil language exam which is also conducted by the TNPSC and pass in it. This needs to be done within two years from the date of selection.

## Selectors expects that only physically fit candidates will sit for this exam. Therefore to prove your medical fitness you need to show them medical certificates during the exam time.

## Selection procedure is primarily based on the written exam. So you need to aim to score big in the exam. Other factors which are considered are the district chosen by you and the number of reservations of the district in question.

## For the exam questions will come from the following sections: General Knowledge and General Tamil/General English. You will get two hours to complete the whole paper. 200 questions will be there all in all. Questions will be of S.S.L.C. standard. You need 90/300 to qualify for this exam.

VAO Exam Books:

TNPSC VAO
(Paperback, Tamil)
Publisher: The Raman Books

TNPSC VAO Complete guide( Raman's )
(Paperback, Tamil)
Publisher: The Raman'S Books

TNPSC VAO: Pothu Arivu & Pothu Tamil
(Paperback, Tamil)
Publisher: Deepak Series

TNPSC VAO
(Paperback, Tamil)
Publisher: Vanitha Pathipagam

Here i have attached the papers you are looking for. Please download them and go through them once to know more about the question pattern. Practice more such papers to get good marks. All the best for the exam.

Hope this helps :-> :->
Attached Files
File Type: pdf VAO 2005.pdf(75.6 KB, 64 views)
File Type: pdf VAO Solved 2010 Solved.pdf(147.0 KB, 52 views)
File Type: pdf VAO - english.pdf(29.2 KB, 54 views)
File Type: pdf vaopaper1.pdf(65.1 KB, 56 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?