23rd July 2012, 06:08 AM
gopimight

Guidance to prepare for VAO Exam? Syllabus and Previous year Question Papers to prepare for this Exam?

friends im going to vao exam for first time so i need your guide lines about topics ,question paper related syllabuses so please friends help my mail id is [email protected] and im from tamilnadu

Related Questions:
  1. Guidance to prepare for English for TRB Exam? Previous year Question Papers for this Exam?
  2. How to prepare for VAO entrance exam? What is the syllabus? Last 10 years question papers? Books to be referred?
  3. Previous 5 year Question Papers for VAO Exam?
  4. How to prepare for VAO exam? Last 15 years question papers with answers?
  5. How to prepare for VAO written exam? Last 15 years question papers with answers
  6. Guidance to prepare for IAS and IES Exams being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of BE in Civil Engineering? Previous 10 year Question Papers for these Exams?
  7. How to prepare for JEST Physics entrance exam? Previous year question papers?
  8. How to prepare for VAO exam? Model question papers?
  9. Syllabus for IISC Entrance Exam? Which Books to prepare for this Exam? Previous year Question Papers for this Exam?
  10. How to prepare for SRFTI entrance exam? Syllabus and previous year question papers of SRFTI exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Syllabus for VAO entrance exam? Model question papers and tips for the exam?
  12. What syllabus to prepare for IIT Entrance Exam for M.Tech in CSE? Where can I get previous year Question Papers for this Exam?
  13. Syllabus and List of Books to prepare for RRB Section Officer Engineer Exam? Previous year Question Papers for this Exam?
  14. Previous 5 year Questions and Answers to prepare for VAO Exam in Tamil?
  15. What syllabus to prepare for Group II Exam? Syllabus and Previous year Question Papers for this Exam?
  16. Last 5 years question papers of VAO exam?
  17. How can I prepare to crack SBI PO recruitment exam? Previous year question papers for preparation? -- [New]
  18. Previous year Question Papers of PGCET CS Entrance Exam? What syllabus to prepare for this Exam?
23rd July 2012, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Guidance to prepare for VAO Exam? Syllabus and Previous year Question Papers to prepare for this Exam?

Hi, i m going to write my first VAO exam can u pls help by providing the details of syllabus and study materials
29th July 2012, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Guidance to prepare for VAO Exam? Syllabus and Previous year Question Papers to prepare for this Exam?

i m going to write my first VAO exam can u pls help by providing the details of syllabus and study materials
29th July 2012, 10:01 PM
abthar

Smile Re: Guidance to prepare for VAO Exam? Syllabus and Previous year Question Papers to prepare for this Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gopimight View Post
friends im going to vao exam for first time so i need your guide lines about topics ,question paper related syllabuses so please friends help my mail id is [email protected] and im from tamilnadu
hi

vao exam stands for village administration officer exam which is conducted by tnpsc twice a year

those who going to write vao exams should keep in mind the following things

Syllabus:

for those who selected english/tamil:

1.general knowledge:100 marks

contains current affairs in the world

2.genaral english/tamil:100 marks

contains english/tamil grammer

for grammernly basics will be ask.

Hope this information helps you

All the best
1st August 2012, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

what is the book or website to learn fr the exam?
8th August 2012, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

friends plz tell me the correct syllabus for vao exam...i request you to tell me the good suggestions to study for the vao exam
my mail id [email protected]
12th August 2012, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

can u tel me the vao exam syllabus 2012? and the reference buk plz
13th August 2012, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

hi friends plz tell me the correct syllabus and books for vao exam.....i i request you to tell me the good suggestion to study for the vao exam my mail id [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?