5th March 2013, 08:11 AM
ak1983shukla

How to do LLB in DDI/correspondence/evening class?

Sir,
I am a center govt officer posted at Noida & current doing work govt court cases with hon ble high court/supreme court my educational background is graduation in Textile Engineering
Now I want to do LLBin DDI/correspondences/evening classes which approve by BCI my age is 50yrs,pl advise me
THanks
arun

31st March 2023, 08:16 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do LLB in DDI/correspondence/evening class?

As far as you are concerned about pursuing an LLB (Bachelor of Law) degree course in distance mode then it is not a good option as an LLB degree course in distance mode is not approved by the Bar Council of India (BCI) for practicing law.

Further, I would like to let you know that you can pursue LLB degree course even having graduated in Textile engineering degree course as far as the educational requirement for the same degree course is concerned.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?