15th October 2012, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

What are the technical courses we have to study for Written and HR interview for Accenture

i just want to knw what are the technical courses (i.e.c,c++,java etc...)we have to study for written and hr interview for accenture

15th December 2015, 11:08 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the technical courses we have to study for Written and HR interview for Accenture

Accenture is one of the leading Information technology company in India. The recruitment in Accenture is done on basis of performance in three rounds:

1. Aptitude Round--Eliminator Round.

2. Technical Round.

3. Human Resource Interview.

You must have at least 60% aggregate from class 10th to bachelor's degree to apply for the recruitment drive.

In technical interview, questions from you technical subjects as well as programming language is asked.

You must have knowledge of at least one programming language. So when interviewer asks about proficiency of your programming language, you can tell your desired language. You must go for C language as it is backbone of all languages.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?