11th January 2012, 05:11 PM
rimpal patel

What is the time period for Ph.D after MCA? What are the subjects for that? List of colleges for Ph.D?

what is the time period for phd after mca and what are the subjects for that and the list of collage for phd

Related Questions:
  1. Doubts regarding correspondence PhD
  2. How may I do Ph.D without giving any entrance exam? List of institutions offering such course through correspondence? Is this available online?
  3. Is it possible to do PhD without entrance? Procedures and timing of classes?
  4. Detailed information about PhD after MCA? List of colleges in Rajasthan?
  5. How to apply for PhD in Computer science after completing MCA?
  6. List of the colleges and universities offering part time Ph.D in Herbal Science/Biology subjects in Mumbai and Pune?
  7. List of colleges which offer PhD to MCA candidate in Jaipur? Procedure to apply?
  8. Eligibility for Associate Professor in colleges after PhD and Masters from distance mode? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of subjects available to study in PhD in JNU? Rank of JNU for PhD course?
  10. Total expenses and course duration of PhD in India? -- [New]
  11. List of colleges in Tamil Nadu for part time PhD?
  12. Distance MCA degree holder is eligible for PhD or not?
  13. Colleges in Mumbai who conducts PhD in Pharmaceutics? Difference between part time and full time PhD?
  14. Should I study correspondence PhD if Teaching at Higher Secondary Level? Course duration of PhD?
  15. PhD after MCA (correspondence) is possible? Can I go for BioInformatic as my PhD topic?
  16. Possibility to do PhD in Children Psychology for MCA and B.Ed Degree holder? List of universities which offer PhD in Children Psychology?
  17. List of Ph.D colleges in Tamil Nadu which provides guide along with the course?
  18. Is there any discrimination between PhD with MCA and PhD with M.Tech(CS/IT)?
9th February 2012, 09:25 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the time period for Ph.D after MCA? What are the subjects for that? List of colleges for Ph.D?

what is the time period for phd after mca and what are the subjects for that and the list of collage for phd
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?