25th January 2013, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

What is the total fees of MSW course? What is the duration of the course?

what is total fees of M.S.W course?
How many year will take for this M.S.W course?
M.S.W course is under a Pune University?
At the one time or same time we will appear for MBA & MSW course?

Related Questions:
  1. How much is the fees of MSW? Future after completing MSW? Process of admission?
  2. MSW course with distance learning from IGNOU: Eligibility? Fees criteria? Center in Mumbai? Details of the course?
  3. How can I become an IAS officer after completing MSW from St Philomena College Puttur affiliated to Mangalore University? Where can I do coaching? What is the duration and the total expense?
  4. What is the joining time of MSW course? What is the eligibility criteria?
  5. How can I study MSW in regular mode? Colleges in Hyderabad for this course?
  6. Admission to St.Stephen's college for B.Sc(Hons) after 65% and 76% marks in class 12th and 10th respectively?
  7. How to take admission in MSW?
  8. Can I get admission in NIT Jalandhar or Punjab University with a score of 448 in GATE Exam?
  9. How many courses can I apply for after 12th Arts? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to do Ph.D in MSW in correspondence after scoring 55% in MSW?
  11. Eligibility for doing MBA course? Total fee structure and specializations in MBA? Procedure and duration of the course?
  12. Eligibility to pursue MSW after completing B.Com? Minimum percentage required in B.Com? Job opportunities for MSW candidate? -- [New]
  13. Direct admission in CS Intermediate course without Foundation course, possible or not?
  14. Can I do MSW course after doing B.A with economics and politics?
  15. What is the fee structure for MSW course?
  16. What type of training should I do to apply for Vocational Training in IBM at Kolkata?
  17. What is the maximum and minimum fees for MSW? When does the admission start?
  18. Second year B.Com student can appear for MSW?
12th October 2013, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the total fees of MSW course? What is the duration of the course?

how many fees in msw?
14th June 2016, 09:35 AM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the total fees of MSW course? What is the duration of the course?

MSW stands for Master of social work.

FEE FOR MSW COURSE

** Rs. 12100/- (First year)

** Rs. 12000/- (Second year)

Total = 24100

DURATION

** Minimum Duration: 2 years and Maximum Duration: 5 years

Yes M.S.W course is under a Pune University. For this course you must be Graduates of any University recognized by the University of Pune for the MSW degree programme.

CONTACT ADDRESS

University Of Pune
Pune University Rd,
Pune, MH 411007 ‎
Ph: 020 2560 1099
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?