31st May 2011, 11:08 PM
vel.karthi

What are the type of exams after BSc CS degree? Books to be referred for the preliminary exam?

hai.i'm karthick.i complete my B.sc(cs) degree.i want know about the examination types and what are the books to study for the preliminary exam.give some tips achieve that one.
thank u to present my qus in here....

18th September 2011, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the type of exams after BSc CS degree? Books to be referred for the preliminary exam?

i want knowthat what books we should take for study BSC DEGREE in mscs and there author names
29th March 2013, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the type of exams after BSc CS degree? Books to be referred for the preliminary exam?

I'm vinay just now completed my BSC in PCM so whic books has to refer for priliminary exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?