23rd December 2015, 02:07 AM
Unregistered

What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Deloitte Off-Campus Drive?

Hello Everyone,
I have been selected for HR round in Deloitte Off-Campus Drive. I have a time of one week to prepare for this final round. Can you tell me what questions they will ask in this round?

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Wipro On-Campus Drive? How can I give answers of these questions?
  2. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Infosys Off-Campus Drive? Tips to prepare for this Drive?
  3. What kind of questions are asked in Technical round of TCS Off-Campus Drive? Tips for preparation?
  4. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Infosys on-campus drive? How many rounds are left after HR round?
  5. Technical questions will be asked in HR round of Infosys Off-campus Drive? What kind of Technical questions will be asked?
  6. What kind of questions are asked in Wipro Technologies Off-Campus Drive? Pattern of this Off-Campus Drive?
  7. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Tech Mahindra on-campus drive?
  8. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Mubble Networks Off-Campus Drive for Associate Product Developer post?
  9. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of TCS Off-Campus Drive? Company profile of TCS?
  10. What kind of questions are asked in GD round of WIPRO Off-Campus Drive? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Tech Mahindra Off-Campus Drive in Vishakapatnam? Pattern of this Off-Campus Drive?
  12. What kind of questions are asked in Technical round of Wipro off-campus drive?
  13. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Cognizant Off-Campus Drive for Trainee Engineer post?
  14. What kind of questions are asked in Aptitude test of IBM Off-Campus drive?
  15. How many candidates can be selected for System Engineer post in Deloitte Off-Campus Drive?
  16. Technical questions will be asked in GD round of Accenture On-Campus Drive for Software Engineer post? Topics to prepare for GD round?
  17. Whether Technical questions are asked in Infosys On-Campus written test? What kind of questions are asked?
  18. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Accenture Off-campus Interview?
3rd January 2016, 03:10 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Deloitte Off-Campus Drive?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Everyone,
I have been selected for HR round in Deloitte Off-Campus Drive. I have a time of one week to prepare for this final round. Can you tell me what questions they will ask in this round?
HR question papers of Deloitte Off-Campus Drive:-

1. Introduce yourself.

2. What are your greatest strengths?

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?

4. Why do you want to work at our company?

5. Out of all the candidates that we have interviewed, why should we choose you only?

6. Tell us about the skills which are required for this position?

7. Can you work under pressure?

8. Are You Comfortable Working In A Team?

9. In what areas do you need to improve your skills?

10. Where do you see yourself five years from now?

11. Do you have any questions for me?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?