8th December 2012, 09:50 AM
Unregistered

What type of job can electronics and telecommunication engineering get

what type of jobs are prepared in electronic communication engineering

Related Questions:
  1. Opportunities available for a B.E ECE student? Is there any scope in aviation management?
  2. Difference between electronics and communication and electronics, telecommunication and electronics engineering?
  3. How can I get a job in hardware in field of telecommunication
  4. Job in any government sector after passing diploma engineering in electronics and telecommunication with 67%?
  5. How may I get a job in telecom sector? I have done diploma in electronics and telecommunication engineering and I have 4 years work experience as an MIS executive
  6. How to get placed in a core companies?
  7. Am I eligible to appear for the exam of Indian Economic Services after completing B.A LLB(Hons)
  8. Is it possible to do sound engineering after completing degree in electronics and telecommunication
  9. How much percentage is required in electronics and telecommunication?
  10. Career and opportunities after doing B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering?
  11. What is IES exam? How can I prepare for this IES exam?
  12. Which type of job are avalable on electronics and telecommunication
  13. Which training or job is better after Electronics and Telecommunication? -- [New]
  14. List of colleges affiliated to AIEEE in Uttar Pradesh and Punjab? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. UPSC, Engineering Services Exam, Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering, Paper I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. Syllabus of Electronics and Telecommunication engineering for Engineering services examination?
  17. How to get a job in Navy, Air force or Police after passing engineering from electronics and telecommunication?
  18. Admission in Aeronautical Engineering after Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering?
13th December 2012, 12:32 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What type of job can electronics and telecommunication engineering get

Engineering degree holders in E & TC are can work with the design and manufacture of electronic products and structures. They can also find opportunities with technical section of banks and government departments. You are also fit for jobs in networking and digital communication. Samsung, Dell, etc are some of the employers of electronics professionals. Also you can work with the engineering section of BHEL, ONGC, OIL, as well.
11th September 2013, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What type of job can electronics and telecommunication engineering get

which types of job after electronics&telecommunication?
19th March 2014, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

if done with Electronic media with Bsc. degree what next studies can be done where ?
12th June 2014, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

I have completed B.Tech with electronics and communications. Now I am not grtting a job in this sector, so what should I do now.
14th October 2014, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

i completed my b-tech in ECE .i want to work in telecom sector. So what type work should i do in that sector?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?