11th April 2015, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

What type of job I can get abroad if I don't have the passport yet? Can I get a job directly if I study there?

I want to go to abroad but yet not having my passport so what type of job i will get in abroad.? Can you please tell me if it's required to study over there and then only I will be able to get a job or directly I can get a job? Kindly provide me the complete information for the same.

12th April 2015, 10:17 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What type of job I can get abroad if I don't have the passport yet? Can I get a job directly if I study there?

No, you cannot any job in Abroad and even you cannot go to Abroad without having a passport. To be eligible to go Abroad, you must have a valid passport and visa, without having passport, you cannot apply for visa. It is mandatory that you should have a passport to go Abroad. So, I suggest you to apply for Passport immediately and after getting passport, you can apply for visa and if you get visa, you can to go to Abroad and you can do a parttime job by pursuing your higher studies.
12th April 2015, 02:49 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What type of job I can get abroad if I don't have the passport yet? Can I get a job directly if I study there?

First of all, you should have Passport and VISA to enter into any foreign country. So, first try to apply for passport. And to work in Aboard, you should have work VISA, but most of the countries won't offer work VISA easily, because it is possible only if you have got any job offer in the destination country. But, it is not that much easier to get a direct job in Aboard. So, most of the people go to Aboard to pursue their higher studies and after the completion of their studies, they will search for a job over there and they will settle there. So, this the best way to get a job in Aboard, if you don't have any job offer from a foreign organisation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?