13th June 2011, 06:45 PM
Chunky pandey

Procedure of admission in B.Tech for LEET student? Date of start of counseling?

hello sir , i am ratnesh pandey. i have complete 3 years diploma in mechanical engg. so i want to take admission in b.tech for leet student.please tell me the procedure that how to take admission and counselling start date

Related Questions:
  1. Which colleges can I probably get after scoring 20.67 marks in GATE? Procedure of GATE counseling? Date of start of counseling?
  2. What is the date of online counseling for LEET students to take admission in B.Tech?
  3. Date of filling of LEET forms of IP university? Procedure to take admission in B.Tech 2nd year?
  4. Procedure for registering for counseling in Delhi Technical University? How to apply/register for counseling? Date of counseling?
  5. Procedure to apply for LEET exam for B.Tech?
  6. When the application form of LEET will be released? Examination date of LEET?
  7. When will LEET B.Tech counseling start?
  8. Date of filling of LEET form in IP university? Procedure to take admission in B.Tech 2nd year?
  9. Which colleges can I get after scoring 30 marks in GATE? Procedure of AP GATE counseling?
  10. Date of start of AIEEE UP state counseling? Procedure to apply for counseling?
  11. Last date of M.E counseling? Where to get counseling forms in Erode? Procedure for applying for counseling?
  12. What is the last date for applying for LEET in Haryana?
  13. What is the admission procedure followed to apply for degree after completion of diploma course? -- [New]
  14. Percentage needed for admission in B.A? What is the counseling procedure?
  15. Can I get admission in 2nd year of B.Tech at PEC through LEET being a diploma student in Electrical Engineering? Examination date and syllabus of LEET?
  16. Which colleges can I probably get with 19 marks in GATE? Procedure of AP GATE counseling? Date of start of GATE counseling? Procedure of GATE counseling and how can we know the dates of different colleges for GATE counseling? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. When the application form of LEET will be distributed? Examination date of LEET in Himachal Pradesh?
  18. Procedure to apply, syllabus and examination date of Haryana LEET?

5th September 2011, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure of admission in B.Tech for LEET student? Date of start of counseling?

I am class X passed and doing 3 yrs diploma in ECE at present I am 1st yr student ,may I get chance to study AMIE in this yr.

17th January 2012, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure of admission in B.Tech for LEET student? Date of start of counseling?

Sir
I am complite my diploma in ECE so i want to admission in jamia by leet test. pl.tell me what is the date seat of leet test.

27th May 2012, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

Date of filling of the LEET form of Rajesthan

15th July 2012, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

LAST DATE OF LEET CONSLING?

18th July 2012, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

Date of registration for b.tech 2012 LEET(PTU)

6th January 2013, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

i m paras frm pathankot. i hav done civil engg. diploma in govt. polytechnic college. there is any need of leet test if yes then plz tell me when it is?

23rd January 2013, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

i m vasundhra from hariyana . i have completed my diploma in computer engg. i want to know the procedure of leet exam

2nd June 2013, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

hello sir , i am vishal verma. i have complete 3
years diploma in mechanical engg. so i want to take
admission in b.tech for leet student.please tell me
the procedure that how to take admission and
counselling start date

20th June 2013, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

When will leet counselling start? ??? Urgent plz

24th December 2013, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

dear sir, i hv passed the amie sectio A passed ,and my admission in b.tech also ,sir wiy are admission which sem,

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?