14th September 2016, 12:40 PM
Pavan lingareddy

What type of jobs are available for M.Sc Electronics graduate? Where to find such jobs?

I have completed my M.Sc electronics and there is no job for electronics post graduate like me. What type of jobs and where can I find please tell me sir.

14th September 2016, 09:26 PM
Program complete
Senior Member++

Default Re: What type of jobs are available for M.Sc Electronics graduate? Where to find such jobs?

Those candidates who have completed M.Sc Electronics can find job opportunities in any of the well reputed companies and government companies operating in design, program,and repair electronics.

You have many technical job profiles in following firms:-

->>BHEL

->>BEL

->>NTPC

->>HPCL

->>BPCL

->>AAI

->>BSNL

->>NIELIT.

15th September 2016, 12:17 AM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What type of jobs are available for M.Sc Electronics graduate? Where to find such jobs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pavan lingareddy View Post
I have completed my M.Sc electronics and there is no job for electronics post graduate like me. What type of jobs and where can I find please tell me sir.
Opportunities for M.Sc Electronics graduates are available both in private sector as well in public sector.

Some of the well known Private organizations offering placement for M.SC graduates includes:
  • DELL
  • NOKIA
  • LG
  • MICROSOFT
  • GODREJ
  • SAMSUNG
  • SONY
  • PHILIPS etc.

Some of the well known Public organizations offering placement includes:
  • BSNL
  • BHEL
  • BEL
  • INDIAN RAILWAY
  • ONGC
  • CSIR
  • BANKS etc

For getting jobs in government sector or in public sector you have to sit in the examination and clear the written test followed by interview round. Whereas, to get a job in a private sector you need to drop your Resume in a company website in the column of "Career" mentioning your all details, if your resume is being selected then you will be called for an interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?