1st April 2013, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

What is the use of B.Arch? How to prepare for it?

What is the use of b.arch ? How to prepare for it? Is there any material for it?

Related Questions:
  1. How much rank is required in COMEDK after scoring 121 in NATA and 64% in 12th? Can I expect to get admission?
  2. Maximum and minimum cutoff marks for B.Arch in Anna University and Anna University affiliated colleges? Colleges in which I could get after scoring 287.6 marks? List of top 10 architecture colleges in Tamilnadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Solved papers for AIEEE BArch exam?
  4. Which are the exams that I have to answer to enter in B.Arch?
  5. Masters in Automobile engineering after B.Tech (computer science)?
  6. Difference between B.E and B.Tech? Semester fee of NIT Jalandhar, NIT Patna? Ranks required for admission in those colleges?
  7. Eligibility for joining B.Arch as lateral entry after part time diploma in Civil engineering? Age limit for B.Arch?
  8. List of B.Arch correspondence colleges? I have passed diploma in Architecture this year
  9. Requirements for admission in spa?
  10. Can I apear for IAS exam after completing Architecture? -- [New]
  11. List of colleges offering diploma in Architecture in Ahmedabad? What is the procedure of selection? Is there any weightage given to diploma holders?
  12. How to prepare for interview of BARCH? What type of questions will be asked?
  13. Is it possible to re-apply for AIEEE exam by cancelling the previous registration? What is the procedure for it?
  14. Is it possible to get a seat in Civil/Architecture after securing 62 in B.Tech and 33 in B.Arch in Meghalaya?
  15. Universities Admission in B.Arch through AIEEE and without NATA score?
  16. Can I get a B.Arch college in India(AP) after scoring 112 marks in B.Arch?
  17. After B.Arch. what type of jobs does one get?
  18. Entrance exams and their eligibility criteria for admission in B.Arch.?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?