10th August 2011, 08:32 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get more salary through Pharmacy course after having 2 years of experience?

Is i get more salary after b.pharmacy only? Yes or no? When i get 2 years experience? reply me soon.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to get more salary through Pharmacy course after having 2 years of experience?
  2. How can I fetch a better salary after completing CCNA course and with 2.5 years experience?
  3. Can I do Ph.D in Industrial Pharmacy after completion of B.Pharm and with 14 years industrial experience?
  4. Full information about Pharma.D courses and salaries in India and Foreign countries?
  5. What would be the best job option which provides security, stability and peaceful job along with experience and salary? -- [New]
  6. How much salary package is offered for 3 years experience in SAP?
  7. How much salary could I get after completing M.Pharm in Drug Formulation with 6 years experience in B.Pharm?
  8. What will be my salary after completing training in SAP SCM?
  9. How much salary can I get after B.Pharmacy? What are the jobs after B.Pharmacy
  10. Job opportunities in MNC for B.Arch female graduate who has 5 years of work experience? Salary package in MNC?
  11. How much one can earn after completing Graduation in Fashion Designing?
  12. Job opportunities in overseas for Pharmacy postgraduate with 4 years of worked experience? Eligibility to get job?
  13. Possibility to study M.Pharmacy in Abroad for B.Pharmacy graduate who has 3 months of experience?
  14. Will it be useful to do M.Tech alongside Work Experience?
  15. Expected salary in 5 Star Hotel for Diploma holder with 7 years of experience?
  16. Job Opportunities and Salary Packages after completion of B-Pharmacy course? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How much salary can a Diploma fresher expect in Automobile field?
  18. Should I look for other companies if selected in TCS? What will be my salary in any other company after 2 years of worked experience in TCS?
10th August 2011, 09:55 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get more salary through Pharmacy course after having 2 years of experience?

India has a vast and growing pharmaceutical industry. Increasing number of hospitals, nursing homes and pharmaceutical companies all over the country is a clear indication of growing scope in this area.

Candidates who have completed the Pharmacy course may join in several positions in
-Government Hospitals
-Health care departments
-Private hospitals
-Clinics
-Nursing homes
-Pharmaceutical industries
-Departmental Hospitals of Railways and Defense

Your salary depend upon the job designation you are going to get. Definitely there will be an increase in your salary after working for a period of 2 years depending upon your performance.

The average starting salary of a Pharmacist ranges between 6000-10000 per month in hospitals.

Those working in private pharmaceutical companies may draw an amount of Rs.12000-20000 per month.

Medical representatives are earning an average of Rs.10000- Rs.15000 per moonth.
10th August 2011, 10:13 AM
rana2011
Banned

Default Re: Is it possible to get more salary through Pharmacy course after having 2 years of experience?

There are a vast and growing pharmaceutical industry in India.
Hospitals, Nursing Homes and Pharmaceutical Companies.

You may join in several positions in:-

**Government Hospitals
**Health care departments
**Private hospitals
**Clinics
**Nursing homes
**Pharmaceutical industries
**Departmental Hospitals of Railways and Defense

But Salary will be increase after working for a period of 2 years depending upon your performance.

**The average starting salary of a Pharmacist ranges between 6000-10000 per month in hospitals.

**In private pharmaceutical companies may draw an amount of Rs.12000-20000 per month.

**In Medical representatives average of Rs.10000- Rs.15000 per moonth.

Thanks!
10th August 2011, 10:22 AM
BEST CAREER
Member+

Hello friend
I am also from pharmacy sector and i start working as a MR after my b.pharma degree

Ans letme be very frank there are lots of scope after B.pharmacy in pharmaceutical industries if you have the potential .

You can start your own business that would earn maximum in pharma sector .
You can easily earn around 4lakh pa .And you can increase your career graph with experience

As you already have two year experience
Please mention here in which field of pharmacy you have the experience either in PRODUCTION /MARKETING/SALES

If you are in production then that is the most lacking sector in context of earning
because you can earn only around 10 to 12k in production

If you are in marketing then you can get a hiked salary with your potential and with your rank promotion
You can start as a sales /marketing excecutive
then to SALES manger
and so on .

There is another field of pharma sector where you can get high salary is CLINICAL RESEARCH
here you are paid aroung 2.5 to 3lakh in statring in working as a CRA /CRO
then further with promotion you can earn aroung 12 lakh perannum package

And IN THE LAST I WOULD LIKE TO ADVISE YOU TO PLEASE GO FOR A PG DEGREE THAT IS MUST FOR FUTURE SCOPES AND ALSO FOR YOUR CURRENT JOB .You can go for distance MBA or you can go for MBA in pharmaceutical marketing with your job.

BEST OF LUCK
10th August 2011, 10:53 AM
saurav9889

see its not clear whether u want to pursue a degree in pharma or had already completed it with a 2 yrs experience.still b.pharma is a good course having good career prospects.jobs are avialable both in govt. and pvt. sector.starting salary of pharma grads are less since they generally start as medical representatives but down the line within some yrs. they could earn good salary after work xperience.
10th August 2011, 02:47 PM
sg1991

B. Pharma. is a course which is full of potential. After doing this course, you may get an average salary of 15000/- per month. And as you gain more and more experience, your salary will definitely increase.
25th August 2011, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

I am MSc(Chem.) and 6 years of exp. should i have to complete B.pharma degree
30th November 2011, 11:14 PM
litunu

India has a vast and growing pharmaceutical industry. Increasing number of hospitals, nursing homes and pharmaceutical companies all over the country is a clear indication of growing scope in this area.

Candidates who have completed the Pharmacy course may join in several positions in
-Government Hospitals
-Health care departments
-Private hospitals
-Clinics
-Nursing homes
-Departmental Hospitals of Railways and Defense

Your salary depend upon the job designation you are going to get. Definitely there will be an increase in your salary after working for a period of 2 years depending upon your performance.
good luck
13th September 2015, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

I have just started my journey in b.pharma from Mumbai CLG. I wanna ask question ? approximately how much salary I should get after completing my b.pharma and how much salary I get with 2 year experience in b.pharma
14th September 2015, 10:47 AM
Jitu.vide
Member+

After pharmacy you will get job of good salary.

But you have experience of work about pharmacy then you will get more salary than fresher & it will increase your chances to get placed in big salary hospital or clinic.

You can apply here:
-Government Hospitals
-Health care departments
-Private hospitals
-Clinics
-Nursing homes
-Departmental Hospitals of Railways and
Defense
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?