2nd May 2012, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

What is the value of B.A in Sikkim Manipal University?

what is the value of B.A of in skkim manipal university?..please tell me that

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the best courses and training institutes of Telecom Network in India?
  2. Do any one want to take admission in Sikkim Manipal University, Punjab?
  3. Am I eligible for NET Exam having completed MA in Mass Communications and Journalism from Sikkim Manipal University?
  4. How can I get admission in M.Phil and Ph.D from Sikkim Manipal University in correspondence?
  5. Should I go for Sikkim Manipal or IGNOU?
  6. Is MCA course from Sikkim Manipal University valuable in terms of job prospective?
  7. Admission process for BCA course from Sikkim Manipal University? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Should I pursue MCA degree through correspondence from Sikkim Manipal University? I am 37 years old and graduate(B.Sc) working at private chemical company as a QC executive
  9. Can a student having 100 marks out of 240, get a seat in civil engineering stream for BE course at Sikkim Manipal University?
  10. Is Sikkim campus equally good like main campus of Manipal University? -- [New]
  11. What are various career opportunities after completion of M.Sc(IT) from Sikkim Manipal University by correspondence in M.Tech or other Technical Degree?
  12. Am I eligible for bank PO exam after graduating from Sikkim Manipal University?
  13. How can I get information for admission in M.Sc IT at Sikkim Manipal University in Ahmedabad ?
  14. Re: List of correspondence courses available after completing diploma in ECE?
  15. How may I do Distance B.Ed from Sikkim Manipal University?
  16. Is Sikkim Manipal University eligible for MPSC exam?
  17. How to do Ph.D with Sikkim Manipal University after passing M.Com. MBA and CA?
  18. Am I eligible for B.Ed and TGT after passing BSc from Sikkim Manipal University?
28th May 2012, 10:18 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the value of B.A in Sikkim Manipal University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is the value of B.A of in skkim manipal university?..please tell me that
The Sikkim Manipal University is recognized by the University Grant Commission [UGC] and the distance programs offered by the University is approved by the Distance Education Council [DEC].

Hence, the Bachelor of Arts [BA] degree obtained from the University gets recognition on all India level for Higher education in any recognized University or Institutions as well as to be eligible to participate in any Private or Government Competitive exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?