19th August 2012, 05:32 PM

What is the value of discipline?

What is the value of discipline.....please give me details for the same

22nd November 2012, 11:38 AM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: What is the value of discipline?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
What is the value of discipline.....please give me details for the same
Hi

This is a very good question as Discipline holds a very key role in the lives of all the person living on earth. It is what accounts for a persons growth, well being, good health, family welfare, income, growth, etc and other very essential things in life.

According to me Discipline is of utmost importance as if a person is not disciplined then there is nothing that can get him success. It should be a by default characteristic that every person should have. Some of the core values of Discipline are :-

1. Always on time as if you are well organized and are disciplined then you will always have a tendency to first finish your works and then later do something else. So it would never lead to any panicky situation.

2. Good health as if you are disciplined, then you would get up early in the morning and then freshen up, have your regular breakfast, lunch snacks and dinner on time. This would keep your body habituated to the way you drive it and it would get necessary foods on time. So no health problems can affect you.

3. Greater Efficiency because if your are Disciplined then you will have a tension free mind and stress free life. This would be really beneficial and would reflect in your work quality. Be you a student or working professional it would always effect your work in a better way.

4. Time for other things can also be sneaked out if you are disciplined and always have your works finished. But if you are not, you will have to deal with last minute preparations or last minute stressful activities. This would make you frustrated.

So These are a few things which define the value of Discipline in our everyday lives. Hope you would follow a disciplined life and organize yourself well.

All the best

Regards
RANJEET
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?