28th September 2014, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

Courses after Diploma in Computer Science with backlogs?

Actually I have 4 backlogs after my diploma in CS is there any courses i can join for in bangalore..?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do any course in NIIT after having 2 backlogs in computer science(Without doing 12th)?
  2. How to become a software engineer after completing B.A?
  3. After diploma in Computer Science which course can I do?
  4. Which courses are the best for me after completing diploma in computer science?
  5. Is a AICTE approved diploma an easy route to B.E. or B.Tech or should I opt for regular 12th course? Difference between Diploma in IT,Computer Engineering and Computer Science?
  6. List of courses to do after completion of Diploma in Computer Science?
  7. Courses that I can do in 1 year period while having 2 backlogs in last year Civil Year Diploma?
  8. Can I do B.E. in Civil or Mechanical Engineering after diploma in Computer Science? Is change of stream allowed from diploma to B.E.?
  9. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
  10. How to go for B.E after finishing diploma? I am studying diploma in computer science
  11. 12th science or diploma in computer science? What has a better scope?
  12. How can I do Ph.D in Dravidian university? I've completed msw M.Phil
  13. How to approach for studies in USA after Diploma in Computer Science?
  14. Is it easy to get admission in diploma after 10th? How different is diploma from B.E?
  15. What is the fees structure of diploma in computer science?
  16. List of good courses after Diploma in Computer Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List of advanced and courses with good scope after completing diploma in Computer Science?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for Diploma in Computer Science if having 2 years of work experience being a 10th passed candidate?
13th October 2014, 09:43 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Courses after Diploma in Computer Science with backlogs?

You should not concentrate at any other courses right at this moment. Rather you should try to clear all your backlogs as soon as possible. This will help you in getting the diploma degree as well as go for higher studies after which you can get very good jobs. If you want to switch to some other discipline of study, you have two choices.
- Go for professional course
- Go for some other discipline's normal course.

If you go for professional courses like computer courses, then you will end up in getting a low profile and low salaried job only because of your educational qualifications.
If you go for some other discipline like mass communications, BBA, BCA, etc. then your years will get wasted.

THis is because if you have not passed 10+2 then you will be acknowledged as 10th pass which in turn will force you to complete 10+2 and then go for undergraduate course. Hence it is better for you to complete your diploma first.
10th September 2020, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Courses after Diploma in Computer Science with backlogs?

I have many backlogs in my diploma in cs.
But I really need a job so tell me what should I do.
Please Tell me Sir.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?