9th June 2011, 08:33 AM
Unregistered

What are the various job opportunities available to a BCA graduate from Kumaun university?

Sir iam kalyan bora and iam persuing my b.c.a from kumaun university nainital.and i want to do job after b.c.a so what opportunity for me after b.c.a.
send details on my email id..

22nd February 2012, 05:16 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the various job opportunities available to a BCA graduate from Kumaun university?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir iam kalyan bora and iam persuing my b.c.a from kumaun university nainital.and i want to do job after b.c.a so what opportunity for me after b.c.a.
send details on my email id..

After the completion of Bachelors degree in Computers Application, candidates can get jobs in various field of ITs such as:

Web Designer
Multimedia Programmer
Software Programmer
System and Network Administrator, and many more
The salaries one can expect will vary between 10,000 to 18,000

However, if a candidate is willing to pursue Masters degree in Computer Application (MCA) after the bachelors degree program, then he/she will open up many more career and better remunerations opportunity for themselves.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?