13th May 2015, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to follow for getting Ph.D from Kumaun University?

I am smita. I have completed my M.Com. Now i want to do Ph.D from kumaun university. Please tell me how can i get it? What is the procedure to follow for getting Ph.D from Kumaun University? Can you please provide me the complete information on the same?

Thanks!

14th May 2015, 10:21 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to follow for getting Ph.D from Kumaun University?

You have to apply for admission when the university release the Ph.D admission notification. You have to apply on a prescribed application format and send your documents according to your qualification. If you have got NET/SLET/JRF/GATE qualification then you have to send these also to get exemption from entrance exam stage.

If you have got M.Phil or 5 years of professional experience then also you have to send documents supporting for it. You have to choose a research topic for your Ph.D and prepare a synopsis for the interview. You also have to get it approved by your Ph.D guide to start your research work.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?