23rd September 2010, 12:43 AM
naveen1707

What are the ways to get into ISRO after Engineering?

i am doing my engineering in information and communication technology.i want to know what are ways to get into isro after engineering

30th March 2011, 12:50 PM
Revathy GM

Default Re: What are the ways to get into ISRO after Engineering?

Dear Friend

To be placed in ISRO,

You must be thorough of all your engineering subjects.

The ISRO Reqruitment may be once in an year. They may call for position such as Scientist/Engineer in specific branches.

Selection Process is first by Written Exam, if you are sdelected in the written exam then you will be called for Interview. If you are selected you can be Placed in ISRO

All the Best for your bright future.
31st March 2011, 05:18 PM
kapila Chaudhary
Senior Member++++

Indian Space Research Organization

To join ISRO you need to give ISRO recruitment exam.

Eligibility for Isro Exam 2011:
•BE/B.Tech or equivalent in First Class with an aggregate minimum of 65% (average of all semesters for which results are available). Candidates who are slated to complete the BE/B.Tech course in the academic year 2010-11 are also eligible to apply provided final Degree is available by 31.8.2011
Age Limit:
•35 years as on 28-02-2011 (40 years in case of SC/ST candidates and 38 years for OBC candidates, Ex-serviceman and Persons with Disabilities[PWD] are eligible for age relaxation as per Govt. of India orders).

For more details visit: www.isro.co.in
21st April 2011, 09:10 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: What are the ways to get into ISRO after Engineering?

ISRO Indian Space Research Organisation

ISRO has Annual Intake of Engineers and Scientist

even though there is specific exam for the intake for the same

they highly depend on the merit of the student than the degrees completed by the candidate

so you should understand one thing clearly that you have to be a good knowledgable person in your subject regard

And the general steps you have to remember to reach your desired goal is ..

->you have to complete your b.tech with good percentage i.e., 65% atleast (preferably 75-80%)

->Go for Coaching if you're financial position is strong(Not Cumpulsary) so that not only you get coaching you can be exposed to many factors like difficulty level of question,national wide competition for the same exam..and so on it will be good if you do so..

->As usual after getting well groomed with the coaching you can confidently attempt the exam..

->Then after that you have to give good performance in the interview too.

By these simple steps you can make into your dream..

best wishes

~aditya~
10th May 2011, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

I completed my BE(ECE) with 70% (2011 passout), My wish is to get placed in any of the electronics company to learn more.
Can you people plz suggest how should i approach electronics company and what are the basic things i should prepare for the interview?
If you have any material to prepare for it, plz mail it to [email protected]
thanks for your valuble suggestions, with regards sathish
10th May 2011, 09:35 PM
mayekarpritesh

Ways to the Indian Space Research Organization

To join ISRO you need to give ISRO recruitment exam.

Eligibility for Isro Exam 2011:
>>BE/B.Tech or equivalent in First Class with an aggregate minimum of 65% (average of all semesters for which results are available). Candidates who are slated to complete the BE/B.Tech course in the academic year 2010-11 are also eligible to apply provided final Degree is available by 31.8.2011
Age Limit:
>>35 years as on 28-02-2011 (40 years in the case of SC/ST candidates and 38 years for OBC candidates, Ex-serviceman and Persons with Disabilities[PWD] are eligible for age relaxation as per Govt. of India orders)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?