17th March 2012, 11:10 AM
hemant chauhant

What will be the career scope in the field of Electronics Engineering?

What scop in electronics
electronics engineering

17th March 2012, 03:45 PM
tudi.swethna

Default Re: What will be the career scope in the field of Electronics Engineering?

hai friend..
Well I am from electronics only.. let me tell you one think electronics and communication is a subject where we can connect the different kind of people together. you will have nice scope for it..

all the best..
29th March 2012, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What will be the career scope in the field of Electronics Engineering?

hi i am in ece engeenearing , which is best subject for the future ,vlsi,embeded, wire less commnication
11th July 2012, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

what are the jobs available for ece students after their completion of engineering?
20th July 2012, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

can i study java after my enterence final exam
26th July 2012, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

hi,.... my brother wants to do engineering but he is confused,which should he select electronics & telecommunication or computer engeering....please help me guys in which field future scope is more for him.
28th July 2012, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

difference between electronics and electronics and communication engineering
27th November 2012, 07:26 AM
Unregistered

did electronic engineering have scope in future?
27th November 2012, 04:21 PM
utsav9
Member+

Hi,
Electronics and Communication is a subject from which You can gets multiple fields to apply.You can try for a core company(like Bhel,Coal India Ltd ,SAIL etc) and also in private sectors (like tcs, infosys, capegemini,wiprow etc).So if you choose ECE as ur subject you will definitely have a bright future ahead.
Thank you. All the Best.....
27th November 2012, 04:22 PM
utsav9
Member+

Hi,
Electronics and Communication is a subject from which You can gets multiple fields to apply.You can try for a core company(like Bhel,Coal India Ltd ,SAIL etc) and also in private sectors (like tcs, infosys, capegemini,wiprow etc).So if you choose ECE as ur subject you will definitely have a bright future ahead.
Thank you. All the Best.....
29th November 2012, 08:18 PM
nvihar

HI,

These are following career scope in the field of Electronics Engineering--------------

1.TCS
2.WIPRO
3.CAPEGEMINI
4.INFOSYS
5.SAIL
6.BHEL
7.IOCL
8.DRDO.

Hope It Helps!
Good luck......
31st May 2013, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

How much an electronic and communication engineer can get salary?
19th June 2013, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

is ECE really beneficial to choose as a branch in engineering fo bright future?
20th June 2013, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

which branch iz good elctronics or electronics and telecommunication?
21st June 2013, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

Does both EC and CS graduates become software engg..then what is the difference?
22nd June 2013, 12:43 AM
rhiayrash

Quote:
Originally Posted by hemant chauhant View Post
What scop in electronics
electronics engineering
Electronics engineering has very good scope. We can say it is ever green field because people will not stop watching television during economic crises. People will not stop using mobile,Laptops,Tablets. Every day demand of mobile phone,tablets,television,laptops is growing and i think will never stop because without this thing people cannot live and with old technology also. They want new every time. I think if you will do job in south then you will have good job with good salary because most of growing technology is in south only.

Here the name of the companies which want electronics engineer

TCS
2.WIPRO
3.CAPEGEMINI
4.INFOSYS
5.SAIL
6.BHEL
7.HCL
8.SAMSUNG
13th June 2014, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

According to all the research that I have done about engineering..I have come to the result that Electronics and Telecommunication(E&TC) and Computer Science(CS) are the two best fields..Now coming o the scope..Both these fields have a wonderful scope because the computers and electrical gadgets will be used till the end..And will only increase in uses..So their scope will never End..And being on the top of these fields will obviously earn you a great salary..I'm choosing E&TC myself..
All the best for your future my friends..:)
8th August 2015, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

What about plane electronics means no telecmmunication tell me its good or not and where job is avaiable
5th May 2016, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

Hii
I have done my Bsc hon. In electronic subject ..i am searching a job on the basis of Bsc graduation. So please give me suggetion what should i do.. should go for Mca computer or Msc electronic in my core? ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?