19th June 2016, 03:48 PM
panneeru siva

Am I eligible for loco pilot job after completion of B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?

Sir/Mam,

I have completed 10+2 and am I eligible for applying loco pilot exam please give reply to my gmail now I am in b-tech mechanical engineering 2nd year please give reply sir and required information about loco pilot and referred book s

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for government job after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  2. Diploma in Automobile engineering is eligible to get Assistant Loco Pilot or Loco Pilot job?
  3. Which course should I prefer after 10th to become a Loco Pilot? -- [New]
  4. What should I do to become a Loco Pilot or to get a Railway job?
  5. Am I eligible to get a job in loco pilot after completion of 10th standard?
  6. Am I eligible to become a RRB Loco Pilot after completing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for the position of Loco Pilot after completion of Diploma in Mechanical stream?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for assistant loco pilot job after completion of B.Com course?
  9. Am I eligible for Assistant Loco Pilot after completing 12th and Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  10. B.Tech in Mechanical engineering degree holder is eligible for Assistant Loco Pilot and Junior Engineer?
  11. What are the requirements for loco pilot job?
  12. Am I eligible to become loco pilot after completion of diploma in information technology?
  13. How to become Loco Pilot or Section Engineer in Indian Railways after studying in first year of Mechanical Engineering? Is there any special training required to become Loco Pilot? What is the scope for job in section engineering?
  14. What do to next after BE in EEE to become a Loco Pilot?
  15. What will be the salary offered for a Indian Railway Engine Driver? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How can I get Loco Pilot job? What is the next step to be taken after 12th?
  17. What is the minimum eligibility criteria asked to apply for Assistant Loco Pilot post?
  18. Qualification required for Loco Pilot job?
25th June 2016, 07:49 AM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for loco pilot job after completion of B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?

Yes, you are eligible for loco pilot job after completion of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering.

Recruitment for the post of Loco pilot in Indian Railways is carried out by RRB (railway recruitment board).

Eligibility to apply for job of Loco Pilot in Indian Railways are as under :-

-The candidate age should be in between 18-30 years. There will be relaxation is in age limit as per the government rules.

-The candidate must have passed 10th/equivalent and should have done ITI from a recognized university or 12th or diploma in engineering in electrical /mechanical / electronics /automobile engineering.

-Selection criteria involves of written exam followed by the PET and medical test for the qualified candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?