6th December 2015, 03:01 AM
Unregistered

What will happen if by mistake applied to JEE Main twice?

I have mistakenly applied for the jee main exam twice, and I have got the application number for both . But I have completed the procedure for only one form. Only details are filled in first form and images are not uploaded and fees also not paid. But for second application I have uploaded the images and paid the fees. Details in both the applications are same except the phone number and email address. So will I be able to appear for JEE main exam? Please Answer ,I am really frustrated

7th December 2015, 02:51 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What will happen if by mistake applied to JEE Main twice?

Don't worry, you will be able to appear in JEE Main, but don't submit the details and fee in the second form.
Your form is completed only when you submit the application form with photos and fee.Since you have completed the procedure for the first form and fee is still to be paid for the 2nd form, so second form is incomplete.

You will be issued admit card for the first form only. So, don't feel frustrated and concentrate on preparation.
7th December 2015, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

What is the cutt of marks for bitspilani ,SRM university in computer science last year
7th September 2018, 08:49 AM
Unregistered

While applying jee ,my son's first step completed and message came but wile making payment using debt card it's coming duplicate transaction ,transaction failed, but no issue with card I consulted with bank. Actually what is the problem? How can I solve this
12th September 2018, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have filled the first form and submitted but unfortunately I have entered email address wrongly so I started filling the form second time while submitting it it is showing some technical problems try after sometime so I am afraid of it what can I do sir
15th February 2019, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

I have filled jee main application form 2019 as fresh candidate with full details and fee is also paid and i have appeared in January exam also so will my admit card be issued or not and if rejected what about my application fee
15th February 2019, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

By mistake i applied for jee main 2019 by another application number , having my first application number of jee main janurary 2019 , i had completed the payment also ..
18th December 2019, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

Sir,by mistake I applied for both B E / B . Tech and B.Arch and actually I wanted to appear for B E / B . Tech . And I have got two exam dates to appear in my admit card .Is there any problem? Can I appear for my exam ?
2nd March 2021, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

I paid the fees thrice for JEE main 2021, 1st it said the fee is not paid and it was showing as payment due so i tried the 2nd time but still it showed the fees payment is due and i tried the 3rd time still it is the same but all he 3 transactions has been debited in to my account, what is the procedure to get the refund. This is the correction fees.
4th July 2022, 01:58 AM
Unregistered

Sir i have filled as a new candidate in second attempt what I should do
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?